chapter 1

It was just another weekend, Atticus decided to visit Cherry since Patch was going to visit his family on the farm and Colette decided to go with him. Mo came over too so they could all have some fun. Cherry was looking through her movie collection while Mo got pizza together and Atticus got the soda.

Cherry came back. "Hey guys, how about some Fievel Goes West?" she offered, showing them the sequel to the beloved mouse movie, 'An American Tail'.

"Sounds great to me." Atticus said.

"What happens in that one?" Mo asked. "I always get those two mixed up."

"An American Tail's when they go to America, and in this one, they go west." Cherry answered like it was obvious.

"Oh, right..." Mo hit herself on the forehead.

"I've never been a big fan of Western movies, but I do like this one..." Cherry said once she got the movie set up for them.

"Same here." Atticus said.

Mo saw that their food was ready and sorted it out. Cherry put the movie in and got out plates for her and her friends. So far, everything was normal and it seemed like nothing could ruin this moment.

"Nothing could possibly ruin this moment." Atticus said.

Mo smiled as things were going well so far. However, something weird happened. It got dark like a power outage and suddenly, there were sparks all around them and everything started to spin. The three humans called out together, their voices seemed to echo and everything faded to black. What had just happened? While they were knocked out, a shadowed figure came up to the three of them and took them away while they were knocked out.