1~ The Cafe Musain

Grantaire's POV

As Enjolras finishes his everlasting speech on the new world, and tomorrow, I take a swig of wine from my bottle, seeing stars in the back of my eyes.
Enjolras finally jumps down from the table he was standing on, and stands in front of me. I look up at him, my lips still wet with the bitter wine.
"Put the bottle down, Grantaire", Enjolras says, annoyance in his voice, so I take another sip, making his face as red as his jacket.
"I can do whatever I please. Especially if I die in a war I don't even want to be in, I'm going to live today and finish my bottle", I say, voice ringing, even if I am starting to slur.
Enjolras' face grows darker, making his golden hair shine even brighter.
"Would you like to sit down Apollo?", I say, knowing how much he despised the nickname, "You must be tired from all your ranting."
"Do not call me Apollo", he replies with clenched teeth, but sits down anyway.
"So... why do you want to fight for a new world?", I ask after a while, taking another swig of wine.
"I am sick and tired of people looking down at us. General Lamarque is dead, meaning that there's only us who can save this pathetic world. I am here to take a stand."
I'm mesmerized by the way Enjolras' features light up; his hair brighter like the sun, his eyes as blue as sapphires, his mouth lit up in a huge grin.
I shake my head, realizing he was finished yet again of his many speeches, and look around the cafe. It's empty, and we are the only ones left. I look him in the eyes and say: "Aku Cinta Kamu."
Enjolras frowns, no longer smiling. "Excuse me?"
"Nothing", I reply, but soon he leaves, and I'm all alone, me and my bottle.
"It means 'I love you'."

P.S. Aku Cinta Kamu means I Love You in Indonesian. Learned that from The Mortal Instruments, written by Cassandra Clare. I highly recommend all of her books!!