Enj is ticklish

This is a oneshot where Enjolras is ticklish, and Grantaire teases him for it.
I got this from my Enjoltaire group chat, love you all and thank you for the suggestion
No one's POV

"Hey love! How was your day?", Grantaire asked, putting down his book he was reading.
Enjolras grunted in return, scowling, flipping himself down on the opposite side of the couch.
"Enjy, Apollo, what's wrong love?", Grantaire asked, scooting closer to Enjolras.
"Do not call me Apollo, R!", Enjolras replied, still scowling.
"Now Enjy, put that frown upside down." R tickles Enjolras playfully, making Enjolras shriek.
"Enjolras, are you... ticklish?", R asks him, stiffling a laugh.
"Of course not. I am the chief of Les Amis, and chiefs are not tick-", Enjolras started, but R grabbed him and tickled him so hard, Enjolras fell off the couch.
"R, st-stop! I'm serious! R-", and again, Enjolras stopped midsentence, something Grantaire had never seen. Enjolras was shrieking in laughter, writhing under Grantaire's grasp.
After a few minutes, Grantaire stops, kissing Enjolras' nose.
"Are you happier now?", Grantaire asks, pulling Enjolras up.
"I'm with you Grantaire. I'm always happy with you. Or when I'm with France."

Sorry, super cheesy, but I just thought this was super cute! Thanks again everyone in the Enjoltaire chat, love y'all! <3