Enj drunk?

This will have fluff and angst, but the angst will be at the very end... also, italics are Enj's thoughts and italics with underline are R's thoughts. Kisses!

The Café Musain was buzzing with nervousness and excitement. The rebellion was happening tomorrow and everyone was polishing their weapons and drinking wine straight from the bottle.
The only one who was not doing this was Enjolras, who was sitting in the corner table at the back where Grantaire usually sat. His work here was done, and the fact that he might not even see his best friends- no Enj, don't do this. Time to fill your brain with hope and belief and other childish words you can think of.
Grantaire, who was singing along with Joly's silky voice was the first to notice that the leader in red was not with them. Maybe it was because he was used to being this drunk so he only felt a little light-headed. Maybe it was destiny. (AN Maybe it's Maybelleine. Okay, had to do that, back to the story) Whatever it was, he saw the leader and walked up to him, sitting in the chair across from him full of gracefullness... as much gracefullness you can have after finishing one and a half bottles of red wine.
"Apollo? What are you doing here, you're supposed to be drinking the same colour of wine as your jacket." And hopefully I won't see if your blood matches your jacket-no R. Not time to think about that. Stop.
Enjolras shook his head and smiled. "I would tell you to stop calling me Apollo but... you remind me of Dionysus."
Grantaire laughed and handed the other student his half filled bottle. "Have some. You deserve to have some fun before..." the last words died on his lips... like he would. Stop it R. Stop thinking about it.
Enjolras frowned but smiled anyway, taking the bottle from the boy in green.
"Thank you Dionysus. I hope we can drink tonight together? I don't... I don't feel like drinking alone."
Grantaire grinned, and left to go to the front of the Musain.
Enjolras frowned and sighed, taking a swig, but his face lit up as he saw Grantaire walked towards him with a bottle in each hand. He handed one to Enj, opening his own and taking a large gulp.
Enj grinned at Grantaire, and opened his too, taking a smaller sip.
The two laughed and talked for hours, until it was midnight and everyone was going home to get ready for the big rebellion.
Enjolras sighed, collecting his two bottles (he was now very drunk).
Grantaire smiled at him and kissed his cheek. "Enjy, you're cute." R giggled as Enjolras blushed.
"Well I think you're very cute too." He then kissed R straight {AN well not too straight, they're both gay😂} on the mouth, a very sloppy kiss, but both of them wanting it and they clutched at each other by their crevats.
And the next day, as Enjolras was shot eight times in the chest, Grantaire noticed that Enjolras' blood was the same colour as his jacket. "Huh", he thought. "Interesting." Those were his last thoughts as he too was shot in the chest.

Okay so there was two angsts twice in a row, but I promise the next one will be pure fluff!😘😘