Jealousy-Part 1

Y/N Pov

-at school-
I walked to my locker, then opening it to get my books when I heard someone calling out "Yoo Y/N!!".

I smiled realizing it was Kian, my bestfriend . We've been friends since the 7th grade . I really missed him over the spring break because he went to  Vancouver with his family over the break .

I turned around giving him the biggest smile and him returning it ."I missed you soo much!" he said wrapping his arms around me . I hugged him tighter
"I missed you too Kian" I mumbled . My head was nuzzled in his chest since he was way taller than me.We aparted after a while .

*Bell Rings*

"Ohh I better head to class" I say already starting to walk ."Wait Y/N!" He says . "Yea?" I say turning back to him ."Hey, you wanna hang after school ?" He said. "Sure, usual spot ?" I said . (We had our own hideout) "Ya"he said leaving to his class .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
|after school|

I was glad I was out of that hell hole .
I got a text from Sammy (my boyfriend) while I waited outside the school for Kian .(yes Sammy Wilkinson)

Sammy -Hey babe , are you doing anything today?

Y/N -Umm actually yea I'm gunna hang out with Kian today.sorry:(

Sammy- wth why?

Y/N -Because I haven't seen him in a while nd he's my bestfriend .

Sammy -Ik but I don't want you being around with other guys because your mine and ONLY mine .

After I read that I heard foot steps come toward me . I looked up to see it was Kian . "Hey , let's go ? "
"Um yea" I said turning off my phone . We started to walk .

Kians Pov

I wanted to tell Y/N that I had feelings for her and that I loved her more than a bestfriend but I didn't know if she felt the same way . I also doubt she would .But I need to tell her .I just need too .

"Y/n , I've been wanting to tell you something " I start to say but then I get interrupted by her phone ringing .
She looks at her phone to see who it is .
I read the screen ' Sammy<3 ' it said .
Sammy ? I thought to myself ."Hello " She answered . I couldn't really hear what he was saying . "Look , I can't right now ."  " Stop saying that , he would never do that ." she said into the phone . "Ok ok bye I love you too" she said before hanging up .Huh?Why would she..? I thought .

"Sorry , it was Sammy and Oh I forgot to tell you but we got back together ! " she said while smiling .

My heart sunk .

"Why?" I answered .

"What?" She said in confusion .

"Him"I said

"Kian , what are you talking about ?" She answered .

"Why would you get back together with him ." I said already getting angry .

"Kian why would you say that , I thought you would've been happy for me " she said .

"Y/n do you know how many times he's hurt you before !" You deserve way better than him ! How could you not see that!" I screamed .

"Are you jealous !?!" She said .

"I don't know maybe I am or maybe I love you way too much to see you get hurt again !" I said .
There was silence .

Y/N Pov
Did he really say that ?Does he really mean it ? In that way?I thought to myself .

" I need some time to think ,I'm sorry Kian , I have to go " I say before starting to run . I could start to feel tears running down my cheeks .

**********************

Mkay well that was my first imagine . Hope you like it :)
Oh and also ,there's a second part to this lol (;But I want to know if you like it soo Comment for Part 2