New Kid

You walked into school until you saw
y/f/n rushing towards you.
"Did you hear!?"she asked
"what?" you responded ."omg you haven't ?!" "What?" you say "really?!" she said
"Dude what the fuck are you talking about?" you laughed
"The new kid!"She said
You kept walking past the hallways  and y/f/n walked along you.
"ok"you say
"Ok and...he's gorgeous"she said
"Where is he?"you say
"I seen him earlier but ugh he's really cute"she said happily
you laughed at how she was reacting afterwards.

You walked into the girls restroom and heard girls talking about this "hot"new kid and his features.You walked out .

"What's so special about this 'new kid' anyways,he's probably like every other guy in this school"you say to y/f/n.
"A selfish cocky-"you then crashed into someone as you were heading to your first period class.
"Shit"he cursed with his face down.
"Sorry I wasn't looking and-" he said until he looked up .
It was a boy.Tall,brown hair,jawline , nosepiercing .
His face froze .You felt his eyes stare deep into you.It was as if the whole world paused at this moment.I know it may sound really cheesy and stupid but it was true.You zoned out .You then felt y/f tug on you.

"Uhh it's ok "you laughed
"It was actually my fault"
You saw him smile at you while you talked."I'm Kian"he said greeting you
"Y/n"you smiled .
"You have a nice smile " "y/n" he smirked. "Thank you"you stood .
"But I ah have to head to class soo.."you nodded your head at the classroom door which he was blocking
"Oh!sorry"he moved once he realized
"Ok well um see you later" "Kian"you smiled."Ah This is actually my first period class"he says walking in the classroom .
"Oh."you stood there.You heard y/f/n squeal .
The class began and Kian sat in one of the rows infront of you.During the class period you noticed he would look back at you every other while.You would look away or maybe even smile back everytime he did.You also noticed some girls would be gazing at him but he didn't pay attention to them.

"Mr.Lawley?"the teacher asked
Kian turned to him "Pay attention"the teacher said."Huh?yea ok"he said causing you to laugh slightly.
He looked back at you once again and you couldn't help but chuckle.

|||||||||||||||||
YES I KNOW THIS ONE IS VERY CHEESY lol and I just wrote it today so it sucks but hope you liked it :)
-Vote
-Comment
Goodbye:)