Cuddling

Y/N Pov

I woke up really tired and lazy today but atleast I have my day off I thought in my head .I grabbed my phone from my desk while turning it on , I looked at the screen reading it was Saturday and 10:34 a.m.
I got up and went to the bathroom . I noticed that I got a text from Kian once I got out of the bathroom .

Kian -Hey, Netflix day ?

Y/N - Ya I was thinking the same thing :)

Kian - K I'll stop at the store before I go so see you in a little while

After I read that I decided to take a shower . I got a towel and my clothes from a drawer . I picked out an oversized t-shirt that Kian had left one time he slept over and some pajama shorts .

*skip the shower*

I changed into my clothes and went down stairs . I sat on couch strolling through Twitter while I waited for Kian .

After a few minutes the doorbell rang .
I walked to the door and opened it .
"Hey babe" Kian said hugging me before kissing my cheek . "Hey"
I responded . He carried a bag that had Hot Cheetos,Sour Patch,and other types of candies .
"Ima go put these on the table" he says while walking to the kitchen .

********

"Now You See Me? I haven't seen it yet " I asked when I was strolling through Netflix .
"Sure "Kian said . His arm was wrapped around my waist as I nestled my head on his shoulder and him resting his head on my head while having a blanket covering us .

********

"Woahh" I said while fangirling over Dave Franco when he came up on the screen .
"He's not even all that attractive" Kian said .
"What!? ,He's freaking ho-"
Suddenly his jaw clenched .
"Aaii mean cute? "
"That's what I thought" he said.
I giggled . "Aww my Kiki is jealous"
"Me?!"
"Yes ,You!"I said laughing .
"No"
"Mkay whatever you say.."

*********************

This one is kinda sucky lol cuz I just wrote it today but hope you like it :) I'll also be posting the second part to Jealousy😇