Meet and greet(For Madi)

This one goes to Madi_xo_xoxo :)
Im so sorry it's late btw

___

"I can't believe you got me to go with you"you say to Y/f/n (your friends name)
"Well I mean I didn't want to go alone"y/f/n said
"But I barely even know them ,I've only seen like three of their videos actually two,I barely know them"you said while you drove to the KnJ tour and
Y/f/n sitting on the passenger seat

"Soo,aw cmon Madi,your doing this for me remember plus it's not like you had any other plans"y/f/n said.

"How do you know that?huh?"you said
"Oh really ,what were you planning on doing today ?huh?"she said
"Uuh .."you stuttered "Exactly" she smirked. You rolled your eyes smiling

She was upsest with KnJ but she was more of a Jc girl and was now dragging you into going with her to their tour plus the meet and greet .
You then reminded yourself that you were doing this for her and tried to have a good day.

After a while you guys arrived and waited in line for the meet and greet because it started before the show according to y/f/n.

As the line moved at times you got closer and closer.

Soon ,you were next .You couldn't keep your eyes off Kian once you saw him."Wow he is really cute behind the camera"you thought to yourself.

You then saw him look at you and kept looking every other while.

Y/f/n went before you and got all excited and you thought you saw a few tears in her face .She hugged each one and told them how much she loved them and finally a picture was taken.As I said she was more of a Jc girl.

You were next and walked to them.You noticed Kian smirking at you while you did .You first gave Jc a hug and said hi.
You turned your body to hug Kian he hugged you and smiled "What's your name Beautiful?"
"Madison"you smiled "I love that name"he said
When you took the picture Jcs arm was over your shoulder and you then felt Kian place his hand on your hip almost on your ass.

You then said your goodbyes but Kian stopped you "Hold up cutie" he grabbed your phone and you wondered why but let it pass.

After a while the show began and it was filled with screaming fans .You had fun and you could tell Y/f/n was having fun too without a doubt.

On the ride back home ,y/f/n drove this time and you sat on the passenger seat.You rested your head and then suddenly remembered when Kian grabbed your phone .You quickly turned on your phone and searched through it .You then found his name on your contact list.You then saw a text that was sent from your phone to his saying 'hey'.A minute later you got a text 'hi cutie ' it read.You smiled and giggled silently.
"What are you all happy about"y/f/n said trying to peek at your phone.
"Ohh nothing" you said smiling

_____

-Vote.
-Comment :)