Chapter 9 : Sabrina can be hard headed sometimes

Ok, so I dedicated this chapter to bluenessa for giving me the idea of doing Daphne's pov, and for helping spread my story. :)
----------------------------------
Daphne's pov

After I told Sabrina the simple plan and idea to help her with her emotions over this, she insisted that we tell everybody right away and I agreed. So we ran over to the stage where everyone was taking a break.

" Hey guys, Daphne had a genius idea!" She praised. " Oh really, well what is is?" Mom asked.Sabrina whispered it to her and mom's eyebrows went up and she smiled. " Daphne, sweety, that is a great idea! How about you run along and play with Red on the playground across the street as a reward for that idea." She said.

I quickly nodded and ran off to find Red.I found her jump roping on the sidewalk. She didn't have to help because there were no other jobs for her to do and she wasn't a big part of this prank thing. " Hey Red! My mom said that we can go over to that playground!" I said excitedly.

She smiled. " That's great, lets go!" She said. We looked both ways and crossed the street. Then ran over to the merry' go' round. We span really fast and almost threw up. The we ran to the swings. We both sat next to each other and swang the same way at the same time.

After awhile we got hungry from all the playing and went back to where mom and Granny were for lunch. We took it  back to the playground to eat on the swings. " Hey Daphne?" She said. " What?" I asked.

If Puck told Sabrina about his allergic  reactions to the stuff she put on him and she knew that would happen to him if she did, then why did she do it?" She asked confused. " Probably blinded from the details by her thirst for revenge. You know, like the bad guys that plan that kinda stuff. They always miss the little details like that. That's how the good guys always win." I stated.

" Oh, that makes sense. But why would she do that?" She asked. " Well I don't think she had bad intentions, just anger issues and bad planing." I laghed ." Yeah, Sabrina can be hard headed sometimes." She said laghing  with me. " That's Sabrina for you." I said.