Untitled Part 1

Sabrina's pov

Today is the day. First day of 7th grade. Now that the war is over i can finally get back to a normal life. Well no, not a normal life. I know your wondering ' what does she mean by that' well let me tell you. I live in a small town called FerryPort Landing, its a town full of fairytale characters, or ever afters is what they prefer to be called but whatever. A year ago me and my sister ,Daphne Grimm, won the ever after war. The two years before that,our parents got kidnapped one day and all that was found wao their car with a red hand print on the dash board. So me and Daphne got put in an orphanage and had to jump from foster home to foster home of crazy people. Thats how I learned how to sneak. I learned how to run through a house full of creaky floors and doors to sneaking out of an attic window then sliding down a flag pole and running four miles without getting caught. I did all this just at asge 9 and 10. Then when I turned 11 we finally ended up with our thought to be dead granny relda. And that's the story on how I got the name the Queen of Sneaks. So now here I am getting ready for school just minding my own business when puck walks in. "Puck! Get out of my room!" I said " Hey Grimm , you don't have to get a temper about I just want to take a before school picture of you." He said " and give you this candy." He said handing me an unfamiliar candy " Oh, um ...thanks ...OK." I said feel awkward. So I took the candy and popped it in my mouth. It tasted good, like an apple pie. So we posed together and he took a picture. Then he said " OK, now one of just you." So I did one by my self. But as he did it I felt as shock go through me.

I turned to the mirror.MY HAIR WAS STANDING OUT ALL OVER THE PLACE!!!!!!! I tried to brush it but it stayed." PUCK!!!" I screamed. I turned around and he was laughing historically " WHAT DID YOU DO!!!"I turned around and tackled him. As I was kicking his butt he snapped some more pictures of me. Then he said " OW! STOP!" That when granny relda came in and pulled us apart." Oh, lieblings, stop. Puck what did you do?" He smirked the said " I took Sabrina's picture." That she I screamed" THAT FAIRY BOY RUINED MY HAIR!!!!!" He just grinned even bigger. Then I glared at him." Oh liebling , I bet Jake has something to fix it." She said cheerfully " Come on now"

So I followed her to uncle Jake." Hey, uncle Jake do have any thing to fix this?" I said pointing at my hair" And fast school starts in 33 minutes." He turns around and laughs" Sure brina, " he starts fumbling around in his jacket pockets, still laughing" Oh, stop. Don't laugh at me." I said angrily

He finally pulled a container of clear gell out of one of his pocket still laughing" Sorry brina, it just you look so funny. " he said handing me the container" Ok, just put this in your hair then brush." He said I looked at the container and it said ' Super Strong Conditioner For Wild Hair'

I asked" Ummm... Is this even magic ?" He looked at me and said " No brina, your allergic remember, but its still used by ever afters like Repunzel and the beast." He looked at me in a way that made me feel stupid for ever thinking that.

"Oh." I said feeling even stupider" Thanks ." I said running up the stairs to the bathroom. I did what he said and it worked. With that done I felt happier. So I ran down stairs, grabbed a cereal bar, grabbed my new blue book bag filled with my new supplies , and ran out the door and into the car where mom, puck , Daphne , and Red where waiting.

We drove for the 15 minute drive listening to Miley Cyrus and Talor Swift songs. It was a nice drive. When we got there I told mom I'd drop Red and Daphne off at their second grade class. She said thanks and left us .

So I took the two excited little girls to their second grade class. Then we parted ways . Sabrina decided to get her class schedule and then put her stuff in her locker. So she started going forwards the front office. Thinking about how excited she was to see her friends and wanted to be in the same classes with them. And how shoe didn't want to be in any with puck.