Chapter 8 : Puck's pov!!!!!

I'm walking through the forest, its night time. It was a full moon to so it was pretty light out. I come to the clearing me and the Grimm's had a picnic in last year. Its supposed to be Fall right now, but the summer flowers were confusing me.

The moon was so big and silver. It lit up the whole clearing and I saw a lump on the ground, at first I thought it a rock but I saw it slightly move. It was alive. So I silently popped up my wing and flew above it, not to close but close enough to see.

It was a girl, I think its Grimm! She was slumped over and her breathing was staggered. It looked like she was crying. She was wearing one of those dresses that shows her back. I could see two large bruises on her back just in between her shoulder blades.

God, if some one hurt her I'm going to kill them! Oh, I mean ha ha? Oh, who am I kidding? I gotta help her. So I flew down and landed gently next to her. Yep, she was crying. I gently placed a hand on her, and expecting to see her bright blue eyes stare up at me, I saw bright green instead.

She jumped when she saw me, and I jumped when I saw that she's not Sabrina. She looked startled but not scared. She quickly wiped the startled look off her face and studied me very hard. Her face was not red and puffy like I would've expected for some that was crying. She just had misty eyes and a few stray tears.

Weird. She was kinda pretty to. She had strait redish blonde hair that went down to the middl;e of her back like Grimms. She had a firm face with a nose that looked like a mix of a pointed and a button nose, and dark pink lips, but not that stupid make up pink, it was a natural color. And then one of the nicest things were her big bright green eyes.

" Who are you?" I asked She looked at me then pointed to the ground. " Come here on July second next summer, Then I will tell you."

---------------------------------------

A/N

Ooooooooooo, who do you think the girl is? what do u think caused the bruises? why do u think the girl said that to puck? or why was her face not puffy or red? hhhhmmmmmm....... Well I'll leave u guys to the mystery. :)

Vote. Comment.Follow.

-billionIQ_blon