Chapter 10 : Its time

Sabrina's pov

Its time. Its finally time. Everything was set up and ready to go and people were filing in and finding seats. You know, if Daphne didn't have that idea, I would have ran away. And luckily, we didn't tell people what this is about, so they'll just be confused the whole time.

I was wearing my favorite black tenny's with memory foam, my blue butterfly shorts, and my favorite mario bros shirt. I had a printed on pocket with a little toad mushroom in it and mario in the bottom corner jumping for it.

After everyone was seated I walked out stage. I took the mic. " H-hey everyone. Thanks for coming. Please be quiet and listen." I stated nervously. I waited till everyone was quiet and looking up at me patiently. I looked to my family . They all nodded.

I sighed. Well, here goes nothing. " Secret number 1 : I've killed someone." Every one looked shocked. " Secret number 2 : I'm very sensitive to insults, and Secret number 3: " I hesitated." puck is my soulmate and I like it." I said it very quickly. Every one still looked confused.

"NOW!!!" I shouted. And everyone in my family stood up and blew forgetful dust on everyone. They all stood with emotionless faces. " You all had a very boring day and a meeting about a new playground just happened. Now go home." I said through the mic.

Everyone started filing out. After they were all gone, we quickly ran back stage to see Puck shoot up in bed. " What the hell," He mumbled. He looked around, then when his eyes fell on me he started trying to get out of bed and run.

But I was faster and got to him first. Just before I was there I saw him flinch. But I kept going and jumped up on the bed and put my arms around his neck and started to sob. I sobbed into his neck. " P-puck p-please f-f-forgi-ive m-me! I-I d-didn't m-mean t-t-to h-hurt you!" I sobbed.

He was shocked by my crying. He pulled me away at arms leangth. " Sabrina, I forgive you." That sentence made me cry even harder and hug him tighter. I heard Daphne and Red go " aaaaawww" But I didn't care. I was so happy. I saved Puck, and he forgave me.

Finally, I pulled away just enough to see him but not out of my grasp. When I saw him he was smirking, I missed that smirk so much that I smiled. Then out of no where, he grabs me and pops out his wings and starts flying away from my family. Me being afraid of heights, holds Puck tighter and wraps my legs around his waste putting my face in his shoulder.

I can hear my family yelling. My dad the loudest, but I don't want to look down. I don't want to see how far down the ground is.

----------------------------------

A/N

soguesswhatthisisaprankandimajustdopuckspovforthenexthalfofthechapter.
.
.
.

.
..................................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................................
......................................................................................................................................................................
.....................................................................................................................................................................
.........................................................................................................................................................................
.............................................................................................................................................................................

------------------------------------------
Puck's pov

I was flying over the forest with Sabrina in my arms.I think she's asleep. Because I don't feel those panicked breaths on my shoulder and instead I feel long deep ones. And her grip has loosened a bit. Than the Lord!

She was kinda cutting off my blood circulation , but then again, I should have warned her. Oh well. But I can't keep my mind off that dream I had. Who was that girl? Why July 2nd? Why did she have bruises on her back?

These questions kept swirling in my mind until I saw my destination. My old kingdom. I flew over to my throne. Man, this looks so lame now. I walked over to my old bed. It was and old canopy bed I found. I set Sabrina down on it. She looked so peaceful.

I need to talk to her. She needs to explain why I was back stage on a bed, and I want to talk to her about my dream. I gently shook her. And unlike Daphne, She's a really light sleeper. She shot up in bed." What, where am I?" She asked in a groggy voice. She looks around." oh!" She gasps.

"What are we doing here?" She asked." And how long have I been asleep?" She asked. " This is a private place, most people don't know about it and I need to talk to you. And you fell asleep about 10 minutes ago." I said.

" Oh, ok, what do you want to talk about?" She asked. She started moving around to get comfy and I waited till she was done. When she was, she looked at me. " Can you explain to me why you put all the things I'm allergic to on me?" I asked. I crossed my arms over my chest. She blushed and looked down.

" I thought they were just the stuff you hated, I forgot that your allergic." She mumbled, figiting with her shirt." Ok, well I also have something important to tell you." I said. She looked up, her face stern. " I had this dream while I was asleep, I thought it was real till I woke up, It was weird."I said.

" So, everyone think their dreams are weird. How can yours be any different?" She asked. " Because I know that in your dreams, you see things you've already seen, but in this, I saw things I've never seen." I said. " Yeah, that's true. Ok, so tell me about it." She said.

" Well, I was walking through the forest, and the moon was shining so big and bright, I could see the ground. I came to that clearing we had the picnic in, and it was summer. I saw a lump on the ground in the middle of it. At first I thought it was a rock, but then it moved.

So I popped my wings out and flew silently above it, It was a girl, She was crying. At first I thought it was you, so I flew down next to her and put a hand on her shoulder. She looked up and I saw it wasn't you. She looked a lot like you, but had green eyes and straighter hair. Oh, and did I mention the two huge bruises on her back.

She studied me for a long time, then I finally got bored and asked what her name was, but all she told me was to come there on July 2nd. Weird, huh?" I asked. " I've read about this kinda thing in one of the journals at home. You had a vision. So that means you have to wait for that time and do what she said." She told me.

" Well I just want to know who she is." I said. " Then it looks like we got another mystery on our hands." She said. I smiled. I missed mysteries

-------------- To be continued------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hey everyone! so this is the last chapter of this book! It is dedicated to izzybflores because of all the comments and votes and supportive words, thank you! And don't worry! I'm doing a series thing. So be ready for when I tell you the name of the next book. Love you all! <3

-billionIQ_