Show offs

Please do comment anything related to this. I know everyone girl has experienced this so please do leave a comment of a moment or pm me. Anyway enjoy reading!
____________________

Has any girl have/had a boyfriend who showed off in front of people for attention?

Well we all have. My ex was the kind of person who would make sure he was center of attention.

Of course he was a great person to be around but at times it was like he would put on a show just to get everyone's attention.

He would laugh loud enough for everyone to hear him around the block and back. Crazy, right? I know. So anyway once he got that attention he been basically begging for, he would tell jokes or make a fool of himself. And of course people would laugh or whatever. But the point is that he made a show for nothing.

Some people don't like attention seekers but he was that kind of person. Always looking for attention.

Don't get me wrong he is cute and of course girls would basically fall head over heels for him but he's not worth of the attention he seeks.

Some guys have to come all the way down with that whole showing off thing. Some girls like the flexing thing or being too flashy. Flashy is something we all dont like. It just look like the guy tried to hard to get attention. And ladies if you like a guy who flexes alot, well uhh maybe you should find others things about a guy that catches your attention. But ayye that's all you just be careful.
______________________________

Please leave a comment if I missed something about this chapter you guys wish for me to add on to it.

Enjoy reading!