Possessive

Okay if you don't mind being with a possessive person please do skip this chapter. But just know you're making a crazy mistake.

For those that don't know about possessive guys, let me explain it really quick.

So these kind of guys will tell you how he likes something done and when he expects it to be done. Ladies he's controlling you from the start.

At first you might not notice it but you have to open your eyes before it's too late. He can still act sweet for a while then change up on you so quick you would have to ask yourself what happened.

Once he got that power over you, he only wants you to be submissive. Nothing else.

Meaning.....

1*Being be his side at all times. (Try to keep space away from him.)

2*He expects you to follow ALL his rules. (There isn't many but they are difficult to follow at times. Which is stay in the house. Cut friends and family off. Give him all money you own. And always do as he say.) Ladies set yourself free from this stress. Not worth it.

3*He tells you how to dress. (Noooooo! This decision is up to you on how you choose to present yourself.)

4*If you live with him, he controls who you talk to and where you can go.

5*He expects you to be prepared for whatever he has planned for you.

LADIES RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!!!!!!