Cheaters

Alright this follow up with the last chapter. So everyone has experienced a few cheaters in their lives. You can always spot a cheater.

He would of course make you feel like the only girl in the world that he wants. Well in reality what you don't know is that he is seeing about five other girls behind your back.

Some guys are good at hiding that bit of information. He will try with all his might to make sure you don't know he's playing games on you. Guys can be like assholes or whatever else you can think of. I'm definitely not going to say they all the same but cheating ways are always the same. He can tell you he don't want no one else but you and you would believe that because you really like him.

Ladies he doesn't really want you especially if he doesn't show you off to everyone, you're not his main chick. And I'm sure every girl has experienced that. If not then you're pretty damn lucky.

Make sure he treats you right if he being completely faithful to you. But if not look for signs that way you can be careful.

1:He would check his phone a lot, like if he's expecting something for someone else.

2:If you're ever out somewhere with him, watch his actions because sweetheart that is a major signal. (Read up on body language. It's very helpful.)

3:Pay attention to the amount of attention you receive from him. (If it's not a lot then he isn't really not into you.)

4:If he comes up with excuses of why he couldn't or can't spend time with you, there are chances he's cheating.

5:His attitude is big deal as well. If for a little while of y'all dating he's very sweet to you then out of nowhere his whole attitude changes, he's most likely cheating on you.

But don't make it look obvious that you're looking for those signals, because he will think you're being weird or something.

______________________________

Heyo! Thank you for viewing my book. It really does mean a lot to me, being that I'm new at writing books on here so thank you very very very much.

And please comment on something you have related to in any of the other chapters. Please and thank you.

Enjoy readings! :)