"Hit it and Quit it"

Okay first let me explain why I picked this particular topic and it's my favorite hated type of guys.

So those more experienced ladies out there should be able to relate to this chapter.

You have those kind of guys who act charming and all that extra sweet stuff just to get you to say yes to wanting take him home with you.

Once he has you hooked liked a fish on a fishing hook, he had made a plan for you two. He wants you to invite him your to place to talk more. Then all of a sudden he starts to make moves on you. You're too caught up in the moment that you just wish it wouldn't end.

Then you two end up in your bed doing things that shouldn't even happened. And you enjoyed every single moment of it. You drift off to sleep then you wake up in the to only realize he isn't laying by you so you call his name to see off he's still there but you don't heard anything.

Well then you get upset because he left unexpectedly and didn't say a word to you.

First off this here was a one night stand, a hit it and quit it, a night cap, and a vulnerable moment. But see you let this happen. You should have avoid this like the plague. Instead you closed your eyes for way too long.

I can't give tips on how to not run into a moment like this because well you can't tell the difference between an honest, sweet, caring, and faithful man and a man whose only looking to get some before there's none.

Ladies whatever you do try but to get yourself played like this at all. Men aren't faithful like that no more and neither us ladies.

We're all out to hurt to each other but if you're looking for that real guine love follow the other tips. They will and can help you in the end.