Accusers

Why talk about it, when the title explains itself very clearly!?

Stupid men in this world swears up and down they know exactly what you're doing behind their backs. Stupid guys.

They say you're always gone doing something you shouldn't be but you know exactly you're doing.

He never believes anything you say unless you have proof. Which is so stupid. That shows you he doesn't really trust you.

In his mind he has accused you of so many things that you haven't even done.

This man can only see that you're bit being honest or being faithful. One minute he thinks you're cheating on him with everyone you like close to. The next minute he accused you of lieing to him about everything. Crazy, right?

So now you start to question yourself as to where this none sense is coming from.

You have absolutely no idea then, you start to wonder if he's doing any of these things. So you ask him the same questions he's been asking you. And all of a sudden a wave of guilt flashes over his interior face, then it's gone. You think to yourself and you know why he keeps making these crazy assumptions from. Simply cause he's doing those things and he just don't want to look like the bad person in this mess he created.

Trust?......well that's long gone because of him. He gave you reasons not to trust him. And as for everything else it's out the window like your relationship with him.

He messed up a lot of things for you. And of course it will take a long time for you to trust or believe anything anyone say to you.

Ladies the tips are here for a reason. PLEASE DO NOT GET CAUGHT UP IN THE MOMENT!!!!!

__________________

This is the last of this book. So please read the book as many times you want and do tell others about it.

Be that good friend and save a friend.

Lastly thank you so much for reading my book and please do leave comments or questions regarding to any of the chapters.

Thank you once again :)

Enjoy reading!