Players

These type of guys try to get with every girl on the block and back. Even in other towns, cities, counties, state, AND countries. That's what they do. And then they try to act like they not wrong for being players they ended up cutting you off like you never even happened. But we all know that isn't cool. Some of them try to act like they not players by being sweet and charming. What a waste of time.

Once they get what they want from you they leave you high and dry. Like you never existed. And some of y'all girls like a player type of guy but he's just out to hurt you in the worst possible way.

Once he played you into game like you're the queen and he's king, he leaves the joker he made of you. All those numbers in the deck is like us chicks waiting our turn to become that queen but we ended up becoming the joker too. Ladies save yourself some time and avoid guys like these as much you can.

They wear a mask disguising who they really are. You have to be the one to recognize it before he approaches you and leaving you broken in the end.

Tips:
1:Ask him about his future goals. He might look at you weird or sideways but let him know you're being serious.

2:Tell him from the start you don't trust him. (By the way if you're arguing type skip this tip. You will still get hurt.)

3:DO NOT let him in so easily. (Remember you can not trust him just yet.)

4:Ask him about his family. (Okay I know what some of you could be thinking but this tip could really help you turn your player into the one.)

5:Don't go crazy on him when he tell you he doesn't want you anymore. In fact tell him it's okay you will move on and that you hope he finds what he's looking for. Then just leave.

6:Always give him something to remember about you when y'all split. (Few chances are that he will never remember you or will always come back to you.)

7:Don't ask him about his phone or his friends. (That lets him know you have feelings for him. And the que to leave you sooner.)

8:Try not to become "The Side Chick" if you can let, him know what you want from him. (Of course you want to really be in a relationship with him. Let him know that. But not when you're starting to date.) Tell him you don't want to play games with him. (Not game system games.)

8:Never tell him too much about yourself unless he's trying to really be with you. (Keep yourself a mystery for as long as possible.)

9:Don't become the clingy chick. (He will leave you quick.)

10:Don't except too much from him when you first date. (Why? Well because when you do that he will think you only want his money or you're being clingy.) Let the relationship start smoothly but always keep interest in him.