Chapter 2: Sound

Arabella's P.O.V

I am rudely awakened by a scream. I jump out of bed and run down the stairs. Sarah and Chris are on the floor next to the computer crying. I run over to them. "Sarah, Chris what is the problem" I ask. They doesn't answer me, they just points to the computer. I look at the computer.

Dear Rated X,
I am glad to announce that you have won the contest. I will be sending you four tickets to Los Angeles. You will have one day to pack and get ready to tour with 5SOS. You will be touring with them for seven months.
Sincerely, Adam

"Guys w-we are going on tour with 5SOS" I yell. "Omg my dream is true" Sarah says. "We need to go shopping" I say. Sarah nods by the time I say that Chris is already at the top of the stairs. We both run up stairs and change. Chris goes to wake up Melody. Sarah changes into high waisted jean shorts, a white crop top and red converse. I change into black ripped skinny jeans, a over sized sweater and an old pair of converse that have been ripped apart by my dog. Chris changes into a kitten shirt, jeans and combat boots. Melody changes into a white crop top, a black skater skirt and white vans. We brush our teeth an stuff and then run down stairs. "Who is driving" I ask. "Stan" Sarah says.

Stan is her personal driver. We all walk down the stairs and out to the car. "Where are we going lady's" Stan asks as we get in the car. "To the mall" Sarah yells. He starts to drive away. "So Sarah who do you think you'll fall in love with" I ask. "Um to be honest Luke" she says blushing. "What about you guys" I ask Chris and Melody. "Calum" Chris says. "Ashton" Melody says. "So Arabella. Who is your favorite" Chris asks as she wiggles her eye brows at me. "Um Michael" I say quietly. "I ship is so hard" Sarah yells.

<<<<<< 15 minutes later <<<<<<

We arrive at the mall. We all get out of the car and walk to the inside, we go to rue 21 and a bunch of other stores. By the end we are all have our arms full of bags. "Guys I'm hungry" Chris says. "You're always hungry" I say. "Well its true I'm hungry" Chris says."We probably eat when we get back to Sarah's" I say. We all go back to the car and go home. They drop me off at my house so I can pack and stuff. I go up to my room and grab my suitcase. I put all of my new clothes in it. My shoes and makeup. I also put my favorite books in too. Also my passport. I don't have a lot of stuff since my family is poor. I put the rest of my room stuff in a second suit case. I zip it up and drag them both back down the stairs. As I walk past the kitchen I see my sister. "Arabella where are you going" she asks. "I'm going on tour with 5sos. You know the people you said I'd never met and or sing with. I won't be back either. After tour I'm going to have enough money to get my own aprment" I say angrily. "Screw off okay I just woke up and I'm hungover" she says. I say goodbye to my dog and tell her I will miss her and I love her. I drag my stuff behind me and walk to the car. I put my stuff in the back and climb in the car. "Are you okay" Sarah asks. "Yeah I'm fine just I'm going to take a nap, wake me up when Chris and Melody are done packing" I say. "Okay goodnight" Sarah says. I lay my head against the car door and fall asleep.

Hey, I'm sorry its kind of short I didn't know what to write but yolo. I'm just going to go byeee.