Chapter 4: Here We Are

Chris's P.O.V

Its about 9am, we have landed a few minutes ago. We are just waiting for 5SOS to pick us up. "Where are they. We have been waiting for half an hour" Arabella says. "I'll wait for them forever if I have too" I say laughing. A black van pulls up in front of us. "Rated X" the man asks. "Yeah that's us" I say "I'm 5SOS's personal driver" he says. I nod and I put my bags in the back. I climb in and sit down. Arabella sits next to me. Once we all get in the driver starts to drive to their house that they are renting. "I'm really nervous" Arabella whispers. "I know me too" I say. Melody and Sarah are singing Fetty Wap like they aren't nervous about meeting them. We finally got to the house after 15 minutes.

Arabella is the first one to get out. "Bro I feel like I'm going to cry" she laughs. I get out of the car and grab my bag. Melody and Sarah get out and grab their bags. The driver brings us around the back of the house. There is a small shed like house. He unlocks the door. "This is for you guys to get ready in until you are ready to meet them" he says. We all go inside. There is a small kitchen, a living room with a TV, a play station 4, and two bedrooms.

Melody and I get one room. While Arabella and Sarah get the other room. We all change our clothes. I change into a mint green skater skirt, a white crop top and white converse. Melody changes into a black skater skirt, a baby blue tank top, lace tights and black converse. Sarah puts on acid wash jeans, a Rolling Stones T-shirt and red converse. Arabella puts on high waisted  skinny jeans, a black crop top and black vans. Once we are all done we brush our teeth. I text our manager, 'Ashley' asking her what to do know. She says go to the front of the house and she will come get us. We all walk to the front of the house and wait.

"Hey girls" Ashley says. We all give her a hug. "Quick question when will we meet them" I ask. "Right now" Ashley says. She opens the front door and walks in. I follow right behind. All I hear is yelling. "Get off of me you giraffe". "Hey at least I'm not Asian". "Hey don't call him Asian, you bread stick". "Bread stick more like bread loaf". I walk into the living room to see Luke and Calum on top of each other.

Calum's P.O.V

I look up to see a group of pretty girls watching me and  Luke wrestling on the ground. The one with the black hair waves at us. I push Luke off and go up to her. "Hi I'm Hood. Calum Hood" I say trying to me sexy.

The girl with purple hair bursts out laughing. "What funny" I ask. "Your just so how do you say this, awkward" she laughs. I scoff. "I'm Chris, this is my sister Melody she says as she points to the brown haired. Arabella all made fun of you, you should be honored. And this is Sarah" she says as she points to the blonde haired girl. We all introduces our self's.  "So what do you want to do" Ashton asks. "Hey do you have a Xbox" Arabella asks. "Who doesn't" Michael says. "I bet 20 bucks I'll beat your ass at Halo 3" she says. "Your on" Michael says.

After 3 hours of them playing Arabella beats Michael 8 times. "Pay up lover boy"she says as she puts her hand out. Michael takes out his wallet and takes $20 out of it. "I'm only giving this to you because your pretty" he says. She scoffs as she takes the money. This is going to be a long night.

<<<<<<< Hey sorry if its short I'm really tired And just wanted to get something put up so here you go byyyye.