278

niall rant:

what the actual fuck? look at him. look at that little ray of literal sunshine. what the fuCK. he is happiness in a human form. he's looks so fucking happy with that puppy and look at his sWEATER. ITS PINK AND I THINK MY LIFE IS NOW COMPLETE. his hair looks like it feels like a motherfucking cloud, and it probably does. he's cutest and purest out of everyone in the fucking world. the fact that he wrote temporary fix blows my fucking mind. k? k. also, his smile. HIS SMILE. HE LOOKS SO FUCKING HAPPY AND IT MAKES ME PISSED OFF AT MY OWN FANDOM WHEN PEOPLE DISS HIM. like wtf is wrong with people who find him "ugly". if you find him to be "ugly" then I find you to be "a waste of oxygen and space." like literally you can die if you think he's anything less than perfect. like what did he do to you? he doesn't smoke. he doesn't have tattoos. he isn't mean. he loves talking to fans. what the fuck did he do to you? did he make you orgasm and now you hate him? did he keep you up all night while you were thinking about his beauty? did he have an angelic solo in one of your favourite 1D songs? those aren't reasons to hate him. he's nothing short of beautiful and absolutely amazing. he is so god damn perfect, I seriously don't even know what to do. like, do I sit here or do I send him a private message about how much he means to me? do i sit here watching meet and greets of him or do i go myself? i don't know what to do. but I know what you can do if you hate him.

you can go to hell.

im gonna do Louis next :)

xx- T