Chapter 11

Zayns POV

One week. That's how long Lacey's been...out of it. Asleep. In a coma. Call it what you want, I don't care. Liam is distraught, Louis is either by her side 24/7 or locked up in her room when management makes him leave or we do. Niall not even as hungry. Harry hasn't talked to any of us. Not even gone near a girl, and is very edgy. And me? I'm confused. I had thought I loved Perrie but...the more time I spent with Lacey, and even looking at her now. It's drawing me closer to her. I mean...I love Perrie though..right? I don't know. I don't know anything anymore. Tour has been canceled until she wakes up, that Jason guy is on Britons most wanted. But honestly, everything is falling apart without her.

"Any updates?" Liam asks hopefully as the doctor enters the room. He sighs and..nods?! "We're at a point where we need to see if you boys can bring her back. To see if she can hear you, if she can then you guys can encourage her to wake up,move,something. Now Mr.Payne, may I speak with you in the hall?" The doctor says/asks. Liam nods and follows him out the door. "Do you think it might work?" Niall asks, looking way to hopeful. "Maybe Ni... maybe." I said, but honestly I'm hopeful myself. "She'll wake up. She has to." Louis spoke. We all, even Harry, gawked at him. That's the first time he's uttered a word since she was taken out. Liam then came back into the room and walked over to Louis instantly. "Get up." He demanded, Louis ignored him. "Louis I said get up." He said, a bit irritated. "No." Louis growled, not bothering to move. Since it was clear Lou was NOT going to move, Liam pulled up a chair beside him. Louis tensed a bit, as if he'd hurt her, and then Liam almost made him snap. Liam snatched her hand from Louis. "Liam! WTF!" Louis beamed, Liam just continued to look at Lacey. "I have to contact her mentally, see if she can respond somehow to see of she can hear us. Like squeeze my hand or open her eyes." He sighed, Louis took her hand back. "She can squeeze mine just as well as yours." He snapped. Liam looked a bit taken aback,then Louis's face softened. "I'm sorry Liam, I just miss her." He said quietly. "We all do." Liam smiled sadly.

For about ten minutes Liam just kinda intently looked at Lacey. Sometimes his lips would move, or he said a few times he thought he heard her voice. When he was just about to give up.....Louis screamed!?! "Louis are you ok?" We all jumped up. "Lac-Lacey she....she...." He smiled goofily. "She what?" Harry asked, a bit excited. "She tugged my hand! Liam what did you say?" Louis laughed, Harry ran out I assume to get her doctor while Liam explained. "I told her we missed her and for her to just wake up and...."His face was lit up as he spoke, but it started to fall as he trailed off. "And what?" I asked concerned. "And we would catch Jason."

Louis's POV

"Ok she can hear everything now, and is stabilized so whatever you tell her now. She'll remember. So we're going to start off with this young man here and go on." He said, pointing to Harry. He slowly got up and sent me a apologetic smile. I nodded back as he entered her room. We had been on edge lately, but I will always love my Hazza bear! LARRY FOREVER! (((A/N I totes ship Elounor, I'm sorry but I will explain my Larry beliefs another time-A/N)))

Speaking of Harry, he exited the room and too the seat by me. In goes Zayn. "Anything?" I asked him, and shrugged and said. "I was talking to her and this weird like cough/moan/laugh sound came from her throat." He laughed, I bet he finds that cute. I shrug of my jealousy and wait for Zayn to come out. He takes about five minutes but whenever he comes out, Niall went in! They better be saving the best for last! After a bit Niall came out. Liam looked to me sadly. I nodded my head towards the door and he jumped for the chance. He defiantly took the longest ten minutes of my life and turned them into a million years. As soon as he came out, I found myself walking toward the door.

Even in a coma...the girl stays stunning. Her dark hair cascaded carefully around her shoulders and chest. Her face blemish less and her small hands folded neatly in her lap. She would have laughed at me for staring but....she was beautiful. I sighed. I intertwined our hands and to my surprise she showed a little help. She wasn't completely numb. Good. "Hi lace. It's Louis. I feel like I'm leaving a message on your voicemail." I chuckled. "So you've been out for a week. Your birthday is in five days....I have not the slightest idea what to give you. Maybe if we're lucky you'll get out of here by then." I said, brushing a falling strand of hair from her face. "I know your awake-ish.....but I really would like to see your eyes." I said. We sat in silence for a moment before I had a idea. "I like to tell you something, hopefully you might remember."