Filler

Liam's POV

"Leave. I don't even wanna see you, you played games with all of us. Lied to Li, went against his orders, not to mention using us." I was mad but not like that, I love Lacey. She's my sister, and if this makes her happy so be it. But Harry was going to far, as well as his jealously. "I went against Liam's 'orders' because I love Louis, and I'm sure he'll understand! As well as using you? Whats that mean?" She asked him, glaring.

"So you just happened to sing a little to loud in the shower? Just happened such a great artist but not want it on the bus? Just happen to write amazing songs? No, you know we can get you out there. Famous. But being Liam's sister isn't enough, being Louis's girlfriend is." Harry spat. I was completely baffled. "Harry that's bull." Niall spoke up, even he had some hurt in his eyes but we all knew Harry was just going OTT.

My eyes flicked to Louis. He was glaring holes into Harry. Lacey looked like she was going to burst into tears any second. We were stopped in traffic now, but Lacey took it as a escape opportunity. She opened up the door,ran out, and slammed it before anyone could get there two bits in. "Lacey," Louis ran out to follow her, of course.

"Liam just send her back to the kidnapper." Harry muttered.But he just took it to far. "Say it louder." He stared at me. I was livid. "Why don't you leave? If she's that bad? My sister, my blood!" I yelled, but I think if hit him. He knows what all he just said. Regret flashes through his eyes.

"My sister that took care of you when you were sick, that taught Zayn how to Perrie a romantic dinner, my sister that told Niall it's okay to be different, and let's NOT forget the sister that brought life, love,and joy back into our best friend when we thought we lost him forever! That sister that cries every time she sees a hurt animal? That TERRIBLE one you make out? Or MY sister? OUR sister? Lacey Payne? Because I don't know the person your speaking of. Why don't YOU leave if she's that bad?"

I slammed the door and stormed over the the tour bus, praying Lacey and Lou are safe.