Chapter 19

Louis POV

"So everyone...I would like to bring out my lovely sister again...Lacey!!" Liam called, I chuckled as her confused expression. She had no idea..."So we all our so grateful to have her here!" Zayn yelled, causing the crowd to roar. "So we put something together..." Niall smiled warmly at her. "To show her how much we love her." Harry said, more to the crowd though. She looked around nervously as Liam lead her over to a stool in the center of the stage. I looked right at her and smiled, "This is for you."

Zayn: "Your hand fits in mine like its made just for me, and bare this in mind it was meant to be. And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on you cheeks and it all makes sense to me.

Liam: I know you've never loved the crinkles by your eyes when you smile. You've never loved your stomach or your thighs. The dimples in your back at the bottom of you spine but I'll love them endlessly.

All: I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth, but if I do it's you. Oh it's you they add up to. I'm in love with you...and all your little things.

Me(Louis): You can't go to bed without a cup of tea, and maybe that's the reason you talk in your sleep. And all those conversations are the secrets that'll I keep though it makes no sense to me.

Harry: I know you never love the sound of your voice on tape, you never want to know how much you weigh. You still have to squeeze into your jeans but your perfect to me.

All: I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth, but if I do. It's you, oh it's you they add up to. Im in love with you..and all these little things.

Niall: You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you. And you'll never treat yourself right darlin' but I want you too. If I let you know I'm here for you...maybe you'll love yourself like I love you.

Harry: I just let these little things slip out of my mouth...cause it's you. Oh it's you..they add up to. I'm in love with you...and all these little things.

All: I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth, but if its true. It's you, oh it's you they add up to. I'm in love with you...and all your little things."

Lacey's POV

"And all your little things..."

Louis's voice stood out to me most, but I was in tears. I love these boys so much...and everything about me, like it or not, was In this song. "I love you guys." I smiled into a group hug, still shedding some tears.

*END OF CONCERT

"Come on people, interview in 5!" A woman with a headset yelled.... management. Eh. Nathan straightened out my outfit once more, then shoved me to Louis. I was wearing a simple white lace strapless dress that came to mid-thigh, bright pink TOMS, and a matching bright pink plastic tiara I found in wardrobe...so I can be a princess....I AM ONE! "Love are you wearing a tiara?" Liam asked me, eying my head. "Gotta problem?" I smirked, intertwining my fingers with Louis's. "Too much time with Lou.." He mumbled before we all walked on stage.

It was around 10 minutes into the interview and I'm bored out of my mind. "So Lacey I hear your working on your new single?" The man asked me, I smiled sweetly and nodded. "Yeah actually I am, it's called "I Want Crazy", definitely a new genre of music I'm not really use to but I thought I'd give it a try." I laughed, feeling Louis give my hand a reassuring squeeze. "Mind giving us a sneak peak?" He asked as a girl came over and brought me a acoustic. "Sure." I smiled, walking over to the Pre-set up mic in front of the couches.

"Yeah I don't want good and I don't want good enough! I want can't sleep, can't eat with out your love! Front porch and one more kiss, doesn't make sense to anybody else! Who cares? Your all I think about. I've searched the world and I know now, it ain't right if you ain't lost you mind. Yeah I don't want easy, I want crazy. You with me baby? Lets be crazy."

I sat the guitar down and walked over to the small couch I was sharing with Louis and Harry. The crowd and lads clapped as I took my position I was in before. "Nice, now here is what every lad out there is wondering...." He said winking to a few boys in the front row who were hooting during the song, "Is the Lacey Payne single?" He asked.

My heart stopped.
Louis tensed.
And everyone was silent for a minute.

"No I'm actually currently in a relationship."

Those 6 words got me crushed looks and angry glares from 4/5ths of 1D. "Ah and who is the lucky lad?" He asked a bit still surprised. Boy does he have it coming. "Right here." Louis spoke up firmly from beside me.

Now this was shock.

*AFTER THE INTERVIEW

"Can we just leave?" Liam yelled, pushing open the door to the back exit. The other boys following close behind, Louis holding onto me firmly. We followed behind them only to wish we didn't. The Paps ignored the boys and went straight for us.

"How long have you two dated?"
"What does Liam think?"
"What about Eleanor?"
"What happened to Harry and Lacey?"
Louis tightened his grip more.

We ignored all questions and got I the van, all the boys staring at us. Here comes four more questions...but the last one hurt.

"When?"
"How?"
"Why?"
"Leave."

My eyes shot to the owner of the words, regret laced in his emerald eyes but not for long.

"What Harry?"