Chapter 5 Filler

Lacey's POV

I shrieked as the girls bestfriend was brutally murdered. I don't know why I was even watching, but I was. I laid in-between Harry and Lou, each not even flinching at the scary parts. I mean,everyone the main character loves or cares for in this movie is killed in a very vivid, descriptive, and gory way. Just because this ONE women hates her for accidentally making her son fall so in love, that he commits sucide, this old women slowly starts killing everything important to her. I mean really? It's called 'Your son stalked her and when she told him to flack off after like 3 weeks he went crazy and died. Your fault for being a horrible parent.'! I was brought put of my daydreams when the crazy-azz mom started randomly murdering little babies trying to figure out which was the girls goddaughter. I hate this movie.

After the horrible movie, the boys did something I will never forgive them for. The drove Dani and Perrie home! That's like, the first girl time I've had in 3 years!! Hello?!? Desperate need of it! Once all the boys were back home, everyone fell asleep but Louis and I. "Wanna play a prank on them?" He asked as i silently nodded. He whispered the plan in my ear and I did as told. I qucikly crawled over behind the couch and awaited the boys reaction. "Lacey's gone!!! She's gone!!! He caaaaammmeeee!!! Oh my carrots he caaaaaammmmeeee!!!!!" Louis waoled, making all the boys jump to their feet. "What? Who came?" Liam screamed. This went on for a few minutes until Louis told the boys the man who "took me" said he would kill them all. Harsh joke, I know, but they made me watch a scary movie! I quietly came up behind Liam and "Ah!!!!" I screamed, jumping on his back. "WHAT? OH MY GOD!!!" He screamed falling on top of everyone but Louis. "Lacey?!" Zayn yelled. Louis helped me up only to find that both of us would be on the ground laughing our arse off!

"Payback." Harry smirked after Louis and I's laughing fit. "Sorry Lil'sis." Liam smiled. "Wait wh-?" Louis got cut off by Liam and Harry pulling him off to the kitchen. "So Lacey, have yo ever seen Paranormal activty 4?" Niall smirks, and I thought he was my friend. "No! That the scariest movie of all time!" I shrieked as the boys sat me down, each on either side of me.

Louis's POV

"Wait is tha-OH MY GOD LOUIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I heard Lacey scream from the lounge. "Come on mate, she's terrified already!" I pleaded, trying to push past Liam at the door. "Like you could protect her." I heard Harry mutter, what the h3ll does that mean. "What?" I growled at him. "Let's face it mate, your not fit enough if it actually came down to protecting her." He smirked, whats up his arse? I though he was my best mate! "Oh and you are?" I asked, pushing him. "Yeah I am." He pushed me back. "Well I'm sorry she prefers me, not you who wouldnt treat her right!"  I yelled, almost screamed at him. "Im suppose to get the girls!!!! Not you!" He screamed back, obviously out of rage, but it still hurt. "Hey both of you calm down." Liam pushed in. "You know what? Your not a mate! Your just upset because she knows I can and will protect her!" I screamed, tears brimming my eyes. Zayn and Niall stormed into the room looking worreid, along with Lacey.

"Come on love, just let me in." I cooed at the bedroom door. Lacey was devastated she was the reason Harry and I fought. "Lace...I need you eyes, remember?" I repeated. It was true, i did need her eyes. They helped me with time like this. The door slowly opened and Lacey jumped to hug me. "I-im so s-sor-sorry." She wimpered into my shoulder. I slowly started stroking her hair, shushing her. Telling her it was ok. "But its not, its  my fault and i-" I stopped her with my lips, she hesitanly kissed back. The sweet kiss I had been longing for appeared. Although it didnt last long, it was still perfect. Like every other. "Im sorry." She whispered again. I just shook my head. "Are you tired?" Iasked as she solemnly sighed. "Couldn't  if i tried." She laughed. I picked her up and carried her to bed anyways.