Chapter 10

Lacey's POV

"You don't have to do this. There has to be a safer way." Zayn said from my bed as I sat in front of my vanity. I shook my head and spoke. "He's ruthless and fast Zayn, I know from experience." I sigh, brushing through the last of my big curls. "I know just so much can go wrong..." He explained, he was such a good friend. All of the other boys were downstairs talking with the guards and police. I had come up here to get ready and Zayn had tagged along. "I'm a smart girl. He thinks I'm coming alone, so I'll go in, act all scared and stuff, then run off to where you and everyone else will be." I go over our plan like I had been for two days, working out all kinks. "We can't just confront him, he's reckless. He'll hurt someone. I know what I'm doing, I've fooled him once, I can do it again." I say, but even my confidence is wavering. I finish the last of my make-up which was light pink/white smokey eye shadow,blush, concealer, and mascara, and stood up. I usually don't were make-up but I needed to be as the police called it "to appealing to let go" so I looked like someone from a magazine. "Just be careful." He sighed, pulling me in for a hug. "I will, but now I need to change." I say, laughing at the end. He chuckles and nods, leaving me to my incredible room.

This is it, when I come back, I'll either be safe from him forever, or....I won't come back. I shook the thought out of my head. I will come back. I will come back. I thought this over while I changed. They let me choose my own clothes which was nice, but it had to show my "figure". I chose a pair of destroyed pink shorts that fade into white, a white tank top with the same pink leather vest. And a pink beenie, it slouching perfectly on my head allowing my curls to fall around my chest,shoulders, and down to my mid-back. I looked in the mirror satisfied. I actually really like this outfit, I chose it because I won't look like a...sl|_|t,it's cute, AND it stills shows I have a figure! I slip on my light pink converse since I'll be running and I adjust the necklace which served as my microphone, and stuck the little white camera they gave me in my beenie, making it just were it can see but we can't see it. I looked around the room one last time. I might not come back. I have to admit this. I ran over to a scrapbook on my dresses and got the five pictures I wanted.

1.The one of Louis's bear and note

2.One of me and the boys

3.The boys

4. Liam and I

5.Louis and I.

I put them in my pocket neatly and kissed the white teddy bear once more. I then left my room, unsure of my fate.

I walked downstairs were all the boys were waiting. Zayn gave me a weak smile, but mouthed the word "remember." I nodded my head as I got off the last step. "Are you ready sissy?" Liam asked, hugging me tight. I shook my head, "No,but I need to do this." I said, pulling away to wipe away a tear. He nodded as I moved on with my hugs. Niall was next. "I'm so scared you won't come back." He whispered into the hug. I squeezed him once more before letting go. "I will." I promised him and my self. Harry. He didn't hesitate to pull me into a hug and squeezed me tight. "Your a fighter Lace. Prove it." He whispered, his voice cracking. "I will." I said letting go. Next was Zayn. He hugged me tight and whispered, "Please,please just remember." I nodded as he filed out the room like the other boys. One more left.

Louis.

"It's just you and me now, and I can see straight through the confident 'I'll come back'."He said from across me. I almost ran to him and fell in his arms. Any tears I was holding back flowed freeley. "I'm so scared." I mumbled into our tight embrace. "I want you to run so fast and don't bother to look back to see if he's there. If he grabs you,fight him. And I'm not going to lie, if he somehow tries to take I'll be there in a heartbeat. Just remember.....I'm here." He said, but I had a feeling he wanted to say something more then "I'm here." I nodded as he wiped away all tears then. He kissed me.