Chapter 18

Note: For the record, I read every single one of your comments. Every. Single. One.

Btw, changed my username from LeShellBelle to mikellyart cuz I want all my IG, Tumblr and Wattpad usernames to be in sync. Follow me on IG if you'd like (yes, self-promo af). Carry on. :3

>>>

Dark eyes trailed over the naked bodies of both submissives as Calum contemplated how he wanted to take advantage of his birthday present. His gaze flickered to the other dominant, who was now leaning back against the wall with a cocky smile on his handsome face.

"Not joining in on the fun, then, Ash?" Calum asked, one eyebrow rose in speculation.

Ashton grinned, dimples showing themselves at the action.

"Only if you want me to, love. This is your birthday present."

Calum hummed happily, tilting his head to the side before returning his gaze to the two boys standing near naked in front of him.

"On the bed, babies. I need to ask you both something, first," he told them, getting up from where he sat and kissing both boys on the forehead gently.

Michael and Luke nodded and obediently got on the bed, both sitting on the backs of their legs with their hands linked together with each other. Calum smiled at the sight.

He loved how sexy their submissives looked in those skirts and stockings. The skirts were so short that he could very well see everything they had to offer. He could see the outline of their little cocks and the soft, clean skin of their supple thighs. He loved the way their body jewelry hung off of their piercings, making them look more exotic.

"You're both so beautiful, darlings," he said quietly, reaching one hand forward to gingerly run his fingers up and down their pale torsos.

Calum gave on of Michael's piercings a quick tug, causing the smaller boy to let out a tiny whimper.

"Too rough?" he asked, always making sure that Michael was fine.

Between the two, Luke was the one with the pain kink. He enjoyed a few strong spanks, some biting and hair grabbing.

Michael, on the other hand, was the total opposite. He liked most of what his dominants had given him – dildos, vibrators and such – but he cringed at the idea of a paddle or a belt being taken at him. And his dominants respected that. Michael was the softer of the two but that didn't make them love him any less.

The younger boy smiled up at Calum and shook his head.

"I'm okay, Sir," he replied quietly.

The dark-haired man smiled before leaning down kiss him softly, lips moving against each other lovingly.

Michael hummed with happiness before Calum pulled away slowly. The older man then turned his attention to Luke. The blonde bowed his head slightly, waiting for Calum to do what he pleased with him. The dominant bit his lip before he grabbed the younger boy by the scruff of his neck, causing Luke to cry out it surprise before his lips were captured in a rough kiss.

His cries quickly turned to moans as Calum plunged his tongue into Luke's hot mouth, licking at the submissive's tongue eagerly.

"I must be the luckiest guy in the world to have two of the most beautiful boys in the world as my submissives," he grinned, pulling his plump lips away from Luke's thinner ones.

Calum felt strong arms wrap around him as a hard, muscled body pressed against him from behind.

"What about me?" Ashton pouted, resting his chin on Calum's shoulder.

The dark-haired dominant chuckled at Ashton's childish behavior before turning slightly so he could face the hazel-eyed man.

"Having the most handsome man in the world as my partnered dominant, as well?" he smirked, leaning forward to kiss Ashton once on the lips. "Definitely the luckiest guy in the world."

Ashton grinned, hands trailing down Calum's bare torso to rest on his thin waist.

"Well, the luckiest guy in the world is taking his time with birthday sex. Wouldn't he be eager to hurry that along?" he teased.

Calum raised an eyebrow.

"Was getting to that part but you distracted me, you oaf."

Ashton laughed and kissed Calum on the cheek before pulling away so that the dark-haired man could turn to face their submissives.

"Well, I'll just get straight to it," he started, looking down at the pair with a serious expression. "There's something that I wanted to try out with you two but we've never discussed it before. So, I'd like to talk it over with you now. I want you both to promise that you will tell me whether this is a red for you or a green. If it's something you know you don't want, do not lie and tell me green. As one of your dominants, it's my duty to make sure that you are safe and happy. Promise me. Use your words."

Both submissives nodded before replying with a unified, "We promise, Sir."

"Good," Calum smiled before turning serious again. "Today, I wanted to try double penetration."

The room suddenly got very quiet as everyone stared at Calum in shock.

"What?"

Calum was surprised that the first response came from Ashton.

"You heard me," he replied calmly, dark eyes staring directly into the other dominant's hazel ones. "I wanted to try double penetration. It's when we fit two cocks into one hole."

"I know what it means, asshole," Ashton muttered, rolling his eyes.

Calum tensed at the action before calming down and turning his attention to his submissives.

They were both staring at him in confusion.

"Lovelies, you don't have to do it if you don't want to. That's what our relationship is all about. Ashton and I tell you what we'd like to try and the two of you tell us if it's a 'yes' or a 'no' and you are perfectly justified to say 'no'. There is no pleasure in causing our submissives any unwanted pain. You can tell me if this is something you'd like to try or not. I will happily do something else if you're not comfortable," he assured them.

Calum watched the two carefully as they seemed to contemplate the proposal.

Michael had his head bowed while Luke was biting his lip in contemplation. Calum gingerly got on the bed, settling back against the pillows. He gestured for both submissives to get on either side of him and he wrapped an arm around both of their waists comfortingly.

"You can say 'no' now if you're afraid or worried. You can always say 'yes' later, darlings," he told them in a comforting tone.

"Hey, let me in on the love," Ashton whined, crawling on the bed to settle on Calum's front.

The light-haired dominant placed his chin on Calum's chest and wrapped his arms around the birthday boy's waist with a smile. Calum chuckled before turning his attention back to their submissives.

"So, babies? What will it be?" he questioned.

"Red."

"Green."