Chapter 19

Note: After sixty jillion years, I have emerged from my cave with this long awaited chapter. Please accept this as a bribe to keep you from killing me. I apologize for the wait.

Dedicated to my lovely, MashtonsFlower. Happy belated birthday, sweetie. I love you very much. 

>>>

Three pairs of eyes turned to land on Michael as soon as the safe word left his lips.

The submissive stared down at his lap as he twiddled his fingers and bit at his bottom lip in shame. He knew this was something his dominant wanted but he just couldn't bring himself to say 'green' because it wasn't a green. He wasn't comfortable with that kind of sexual activity and he wasn't sure that he would ever be.

"Proud of you, kitten."

Green eyes darted up to meet Calum's calm smile. There were no traces of anger or irritation on the older man's handsome face. In fact, he looked nothing but what Michael could only describe as 'soft'.

"I'm sorry, Sir," Michael whimpered, a single tear slipping down his face.

Calum gathered the younger boy into his arms; Ashton moved so that he was on the other side of the fair-haired submissive.

"Darling, don't cry. We're happy that you didn't lie. We want you to be comfortable with whatever we do," Ashton explained.

Calum nodded in response, leaning down to kiss the younger boy on the lips gently.

Michael melted into the kiss, another tear falling down to land on Calum's toned chest.

"You're not mad?" he asked, still worried that he had let his dominants down.

"No, kitten," Calum replied easily. "There are so many other things we can do to make us all feel good."

Michael looked at him for a moment longer before nodding and burying his face in Calum's chest.

"Now, on the other hand..." the dark-haired man trailed off, turning to give Luke a lecherous smile.

"I do believe someone else said 'green'," he said slyly.

The blonde blushed heavily, head bowing shyly. Calum clicked his tongue before pulling the younger boy over his body and scooting over so that both submissives were between both dominants.

"Are you sure that you're fine with this, baby?" Calum asked, bringing a hand down to run his fingers through Luke's straw-colored hair.

The younger boy nodded instantly, his face getting even redder at the question.

Luke felt a small hand wrap around his torso from behind before he felt Michael placing his chin on Luke's shoulder. The blonde knew that the other submissive was worried but Luke trusted that his dominants wouldn't hurt him. Well, too much. He did like a little pain, after all.

"It's okay, kitty," Luke said lowly, assuring the smaller boy. "I want to try."

Both dominants smiled as Michael bit his lip before nodding and placing a small kiss on Luke's pale shoulder. Calum moved so that he was propped up on his elbow, slightly leaning over Luke's tiny body.

"We'll go slowly," Calum told the younger boy.

Luke smiled and nodded.

"I'll get the lube," Ashton announced, getting off of the bed to rummage through the drawers in search of the item.