The Delinquent's First Love - Eight

The Delinquent’s First Love – Eight

“Not you again,” Eric grumbled when he saw me at the guard house.

“She’s quite the persistent, you know. I told her that you don’t want to have any more visitors but she keeps on insisting. So I have no other choice but to let her,” Mr. Guard said to him.

I, again, skipped my Algebra class and decided to just go here and ask Eric to come join me to the mall. I liked him being my company. There’s comfort whenever he’s by my side and I liked that feeling.

“No. No no no no. I don’t want to go with you anymore. I have exams tomorrow. I need to study,” he told me, but he wouldn’t get away that easily.

I sighed. “You have no other choice.”

“What do you mean?”

I just smiled at him and before he could protest, I started pulling him to where I saw his car was.

“What are you doing? Hey!” He was trying to get away from my grip, but he couldn’t. Wow, I’m stronger than him.

“Just come with me. You won’t get disappointed and you’ll surely enjoy yourself like the last time,” I smirked.

He just grumbled something under his breath but I didn’t bother to know what it was. Actually, there’s really a reason why I didn’t want to attend Algebra. I still couldn’t forget the thing that I saw this morning. I didn’t want to think of that anymore but it would always find its way. I knew that I shouldn’t really like Mr. Cameron that much because he is still my teacher.

“Hey?” Eric called to grab my attention.

I smiled. “And for the record, you look handsome on that button down,” I informed him before getting inside his car.

* * *

When I got back to my dorm, Emma was standing by my door. She was obviously waiting for me. “Hey,” I greeted, smiling.

She scowled at me, but I could tell that it was fake. “Where have you been? Mr. Cameron is getting angry at you for skipping his class for two days,” she stated.

I frowned a little but smile again. “Who cares? We’re delinquents!” I told her matter of factly in case she forgot the reason why we’re in a school like this.

She smiled awkwardly at me, shaking her head. “Okay, what happened? Spill it or else I’ll pull your hair out.”

I didn’t want to tell her about what I heard earlier but I wouldn’t have someone to talk to if I didn’t tell her. So, I just said the first thing that came in my head. “He cheated on me.”

Her eyes went wide. “He cheated on you?” But the question that made me laugh out loud was, “Were you even a couple?”

Were we even a couple? Ha! In my dreams. We’re not yet a couple so basically, him flirting with some girl was not considered as cheating.

“When and where did you see that?”

“Today, earlier when I decided that I will consider being with him. But when I came back to where he was, I heard a girl giggling behind a tree. I also saw that it was Mr. Cameron’s back so I was sure that he was that guy,” I explained.

“Did you try to approach Mr. Cameron?”

“What? No!” I exclaimed immediately. “I mean, why would I?”