F O R E W O R D

P R E F A C E

Henry Foster  and Layla Turner are one of the most happiest, happily married couple you get to see. They love almost everything about each other. They compliment each other both in looks and in character. It was love at first sight for both of them.

They are down to earth. Both are in love with their own professions, but not each other's.

Layla is a professional belly dancer, who performs for international shows and movies.

Henry is an intrepid patriot who served the country's army as an able soldier.

The time comes, when Henry has to leave behind his beautiful Layla and their yet-to-be-born baby for the good of the nation.

Being the patriot that he is, Henry risks leaving the girl who loves him back with everything she has, for the people - who he doesn't even know or those who don't know he even exists.

Layla is beyond angry and broken. She is lost. She is shattered.

So when her loving husband calls her each day to listen to her sweet voice from miles away, she couldn't help but ignore them, because she knows she comes next to the love for his beloved nation.

She ignores every voicemail.
For 99 Days.

_______________________

COPYWRITE

Short and rude - duplication of this work by any means (electronic or hard) is a serious offense and considered punishable by law. So go get a life and a story.

_____________________

EPIGRAPH

To Layla, My love <3

When the guns flare,

And the sirens blare.

When the lights glare,

And the birds seek their lair,

Remember my honey bear!

The pain ! I don't care.

Your absence is what I can't bear!

- Henry Foster

__________________

Please keep voting and commenting ! This is my second short story.

The first one is "What's App?" And it got #16th Rank in Wattpad :D I hope you'll make this a hit too ;)

Love you !!!

Sana <3