How I: almost got kidnapped

*BY THE WAY I DIDNT KNOW THAT I HAVENT POSTED IN LITERALLY OVER A YEAR DAMMMMMNNNN So me and my friends were going to a lake by our jobs last summer to smoke. And this dude comes up behind us and I thought he was trying to get at my friend who is supper fucking pretty because every where we go somebody always trying to talk to her

but instead he asked if I had a swisher (a swisher is a blunt wrap) and I said no so he can leave and then he asked if we had drugs, note he said drugs instead of weed so we just sat there like 😳 so he just stood there for a while then he was talking about how he wanted to kill white people and shit. He was Hispanic btw.

He looked pretty normal to me and that's what scared me. Then he asked if we wanted to go to his apartment and we said no. He then sat next to my friend Jay who has a serious attitude problem so I was scared she was going to cuss him out or something and he retaliate. But they was REALLY TALKING but she just kept saying okay and yup. He stood up again and I started recording but my dumbass forgot the flash was on so he saw me AND HE ALMOST CHARGED AT ME OMLLL.

Then I turned it off, right after I turned it off he asked if we wanted to have sex with him that's when we were like ummm gotta blast. So we started walking away from him and these skaters told him to leave us alone, but wtf was that going to do?! My friend then started to run away and I thought she was leaving me a jay.

Come to find out she found a guy to distract him from us and her dumbass stood there listening to the conversation so I grabbed her arm and yanked her to start running. We ran up this tiny hill then began to run on the sidewalk. My friends crossed the streets before I could get hit and I turned around to see him FUCKING RUNNING TOWARDS US so I start panicking and I crossed the street and I said for us to go hide in the library. Two minutes later he walks in there looking for us and we were just shocked. I was hoping that it was one of them pranks on YouTube and he was there to tell us it was fake but noooooooooooo he still wanted to us to go to his apartment. When he finally left we quickly got on a random bus to be as far away as possible.

I HAVENT BEEN BACK EVER SINCE