Mortal Kombat

How to impress your crush with video games:

First things first, ask him/her what kind of console do they have. If you don't have the same one or don't have one at all do not say you have the same one. If you don't have one say that you and your sibling share one (only if you have one.)

Mortal Kombat

This is an all time classic and really easy to talk about mainly because the plot isn't that hard to understand. You're just fighting immortal and mortals and gods. If he asks you who's your favorite character here are some.

Johnny Cage: Human, actor, completely oblivious to the fact that he's fighting mortals and gods and think it's all part of acting career.

Move to mention: He punches them in the balls and I'm pretty sure his fatality has something to do with his Oscar.

Miscellaneous: Has a daughter with Sonya Blade named Cassie Cage who is gonna be in Mortal Kombat X

Scorpion: Probably the easiest to play nothing special

Goro: Hardest to beat in My Story mode, has four arms, really huge.

Kitana: Considered the sexiest girl in the game, her weapons are poles and she strips on them

Sonya Blade: Johnny Cages wife, works for some federal Shit I forgot, I'm pretty sure she doesn't use a weapon except for a gun.

Kung Lao: My favorite character, has a hat that he throws off to kill people.

Lu Kang: Probably the main character in the game, nothing special.