Chapter 1

WARNING CRINGE UP AHEAD! THIS BOOK WAS MADE WHEN I WAS LIKE 12 SO ITS STUPID! (I'm 19 now)

Idk I just like this song.

Narrator POV

Little Y/N lived in The Hidden Leaf Village. Your clan was really special because you had the power to use Chi (Ki) , and with that Chi you were able to use wield water, fire, air, earth. But the thing was that there was another branch to your clan. And they were only taught to use fire and air while your branch learned water and earth. Your clan was also one the oldest clans in the fire country because before Senju had created the chakra fruit. (Spoilers). Chi was the power for the clan back then so they don't have their own special justus.

One day you walked to the academy it was the day of your test that tells you if you were gonna be a Genin. You were so exited but really nervous and had goose bumps but you already had the justu down. Once you walked to class you saw fan girls all over your crush Sasuke. You were jeleous because Sakura, Ino, and other girls swooning over him like this (😍) . You really wanted to push everyone out the way and go swoon him to because they were block your view. Also you couldn't because you wanted to hide the fact that you would be a fan girl because of your clan and its high expectations. Iruka Sensei walked in the class and said "Okay everyone, please line up so we can get started".Everyone followed the rules and went to line.

Y/N POV
I was so nervous I felt like cold jello inside. I can do the jutsu it's just that I can't control my nervousness. "Y/N your up" Iruka Sensei called cause I was first in line. I went in the room, 'OK Y/N you got this lets do this' you said in your head.

Narrators POV
You took a deep breath in and, exhaled. You then did hand signs for the shadow clone jutsu. Then poof, 2 clones appeared beside you. "Good job Y/N, you passed". Iruka Sensei told you as he gave you your Hidden Leaf headband. After that you also saw Sasuke come out the room. 'Wow that was fast, he must of done a flawless job' you thought. Sasuke passed by you and starred at your headband. "So you passed too Y/N," Sasuke said. "Uh-h yea," you said as if you were studering like Henatia. "Just what I expected from," Sasuke said because you were a L/N, one of the most famous clans. "I Guess" you said with your face expression like this (🤔). " Look Sasuke I passed!!" Sakura came pushing you aside. 'This bitch (😑)' you thought. "Me too" , "Me too!" Other girls stared showing and bragging about how they passed.

Y/N POV
After everyone was down school was over my Mother and Father came to pick me from the academy, in fact everyone's did. Except one person's, Naruto's parents died saving him when the 9 tailed fox was about to Attack him. My Mother, Father, and me walked over to him. He was sitting on the swings looking down to the ground in shame. My parents and I cared for Naruto because along time ago before Minito died he asked my Mother and Father to take care of Naruto. "What's wrong Naruto?" My mother asked with worry her voice. " I failed the exam," Naruto answered. "Can't you ask Iruka Sensei if you can take it agian?" I asked. " You know what, I will take it agian," Naruto said ' isn't that what I just said (😐)' you thought.

Narrators POV
After that you, Your Mother and, Father walked to your clans big complex. Your Mother made your Favourite dumplings for dinner, nobody made better dumplings than her (writing this is making me hungry). Following that you went to bed and started dreaming.

It was night and your were near the gate of the hidden Leaf village. Sasuke was there too And you were crying. "Sasuke please don't leave me!" You sobbed
"..."
"Then I'll yell and I'll sob an-"
Sasuke cut you off with a kiss he pressure pointed you on the back, you fainted and blacked out.

"Y/N get up!" Your moms voice rang in your ear. "Are you okay I over heard you scream and cry last night," your Mother said. " No, I think it was all a dream, I'm ok now," you said assuring you Mother (😊). "Ok , well you should get dressed for going to the academy," she said. "Yes ma'am I'm really exited"

Comment down if you think there were errors because I'm trying to improve 🙃🙃🙃🙃