Things and Such

This is Mia when she was a Kyoshi in the leaf village before she left.

NARRATORS POV

You woke up and it was quite. It wasn't supposed to be. Usually Hatchin would playing her flute or trying to wake you up in the morning. This morning it felt calm and peaceful. You sighed still remember what Shikamaru did yesterday. You and Uncle Iroh discussed it over tea. Lemon balm tea (its supposed to calm your stress.)

You loved Sasuke now, deeply. You wanted to see him really bad now.

You rushed to Lady Tsundea's office to see were Shikamaru is. You couldn't find Choji, or Ino either. You knocked on the door. "Come in." Lady Tsundea said.

"Uh, do you happen to know where Shikamaru is?" You asked looking towards the ground. "Oh, He, and the rest of squad 10 requested to go kill those Atasuki members. Kakashi went as the leader and Shikamaru requested Hatchin to go along, though they left last night." She said.

"Oh I see." You frowned. "Is something wrong, y/n?" Lady Tsundea asked. You snapped out of transe. "Well, I don't understand why Shikamaru didn't ask me to come with him." You explained. "Well I saw Hatchin already with Shikamaru. They seemed pretty close." Tsundea chuckled. Your eyes turned cold when she said that. "Pretty. Close?" You mumbled. All of a sudden you stormed out of the office and slammed the door. It made papers in the office fly everywhere. "Well I shouldn'tev said anything." Lady Tsundea sighed.

When you went out of the office you saw a Kyoshi come up to you. "Hey y/n. We have a C- ranked mission today." They said. You recognized it was just Sanzo. "Well what are we going to do?" You asked.

"Were going to escort a business man back to the villge hidden in the clouds. His names Bono. We also have Una filling in for Hatchin." When Sanzo said Una, you got startled.

A girl in a kyoshi outfit, and with white hair appeared infront of you. "Your lucky that I became chuninn anyway!" Una pocked you. "Una you better listen to me, because I am going to be team leader." Both of you were in each others faces.

You got dressed quickly and put on your kyoshi makeup. You only took you cherry blossom sword and your kyoshi sword. Then you tightend your waist band and put both of your fans inside.

You headed out of the village with Bono and he was sure just blabber mouth. You earthbended a rock cage, and just pushed it on like that.

Once you were in the middle of nowhere, and far out of the fire country, you sounds. But it was just probably just animals in the woods. "Okay, since its getting dark out, why don't we rest?" Una insisted. "Sure, but someone needs to stay up for watch." Sanzo said. Everyone looked at you. "I don't need to stay up. I can just actvate my seismic sense while I'm asleep." You said.
Sanzo opened her back pack and she took out raw fish, that was still frozen from her portable cooler. You punched some fire into a pit of logs, and earthbend a big tent. "Woah, I bet this is fells like to be a low classed citizens." The Bono said.

You 3 look at him like he had something on his face. He must've been rich or something. "Well, Im going to sleep." Sanzo said. "Me too, goodnight everyone." You said.

You fell fast asleep while your seismic sense was on. When the middle of the night came along, you felt someone elses heart beat. They were getting close to yourrl camp ground. You shot up, "Someones here!"

Everyone got up. All of a sudden a flashing light came through. It was combustion. You moved everyone out of the way. The person revealed thereself, and it was.............Mia.

Mia