Journey with Sai

This is my favorite video game. But anyway I just thought this was funny 😂 I found it online.

Your POV

We were walking on some trail. Sai was getting on my last nerve, he was talking about Sasuke. And the fact is that he made me care about him again, and miss him.

"You know what Sai, If another insult or any foul language comes out of your mouth, I'll will hurt you!" Sakura punched Sai.

Sai got up brushing off his cheak from were Sakura punch it. It looked like a real pain, but he's gotta stop.

Yamoto Sensei all of a sudden summond a big wooden cage.

"If you 4 wanna argue, you can go inside of that cage. So you can either go to the hot spring and motel or the cage." Yamoto Sensei said.

Once we got to the motel, Sakura and I went straight for hot springs.
When I dipped my hand in, it felt so relaxing. I decided to talk to Sakura since she was the on girl I knew over here.
"So, Sakura I haven't had a breif conversation with you ever since I came back back. So whats been going on while I was gone?" I asked her.

"Well, Lady Tsundea has been training me, and Ino. I'm also a medical ninja now." She said thinking.

Then Sakura got starteld, and stared at my chest.
"Y/-n, did those get bigger?" Sakura pointed to my chest. Heat started creep up my cheeks. I covered my chest. "Yes, but I went through puberty." I said.

"Anyways, what did you do over the years?" Sakura asked.

"Oh well, I good a sword fighting, I'm the leader of the Kyoshi, I became a Jonin, and I mastered metal bending, combustion, and firebending. I think soon I'm going to train with Avatar/Sannin Kyoshi I guess." You told her.

"Wait, your gonna leave again? But you just got here!" Sakura exclaimed.

"No, no, I'm going to the spirtual world to train. Its only for a few hours a day. All I have to do is meditate and I haven't done that in a while so it might take some time." You reassured her.

All of a sudden I heard Naruto yelling "Its always balls this, balls that to you!" He said. It embarrassed me and Sakura, and all the other girls were laughing at it.

After the hot springs Sakura and I went inside the motel room to get dressed in our kimonos. Yamoto then told us food was ready. When we went in the dining room, there was alot good food on the table. "Woah, all this food?" Sakura said. My eyes lit up. "And you didn't forget sweetend tea?! How'd you know?" I was so hungry right now.

All the food was done. "I just hope Kakashi sensei will stay in the hospital a few days." I said to Yamoto.
"Yeah your the best Yamoto!" Naruto said.

Skip to were you tie up Kabuto at Orochmaru's hide out.

Narrators POV

When you were all inside Orochimaru's hideout, you all ran to look for Sasuke.

Captain Yamoto came up with a plan. "Okay, were gonna have to split up into two teams. Me and Sakura. Sai, Naruto and Y/n." Yamoto said.

Naruto, Sai, and you ran all over searching the halls. Searching door to door like a haunted house in scobby doo. "Sasuke?" You opened a door. "He isn't here." You mumbled. Then you three ran to a different door. "Sasuke?" You opened the door. The room was empty. "He isn't here either." You mumbled again. It went like that for hours and what felt like days. Your throat and face started tightening, tears started to stream down your face. "W-hat if w-we nev-er find Sa-suke?" You tried your best to suck it up. "We will find him, and when we do, we'll take him back to the village." Naruto said. Sai, Naruto, and you were to tired to continue so you three sat down by the walls of Orochimaru's halls. Sai opened his drawing notebook. "This is a drawing of my brother and I." Sai had a drawing with him and his big brother. "I wanted to show it to him, but it was to late, nows he dead." Sai said woth no emotion. You felt really sad for him. You kind of knew how he felt, because your sister Mia was dead to you. She wasn't really dead, she was a rouge ninja and is gonna try to rule the whole fire country one day. 'At least, thats what she said.' You thought.