Chapter 3

Narrators POV

You woke up to the rays shining through the window. You sat up in your bed, and saw out of the window; the cherry blossom tree was beautiful. You woke up and got out of bed then put your cloths on (whatever you wore). "Good morning Mother," You greeted her. She sat on the kitchen table drinking her protein drink (yuck). "Good morning y/n" you sat down because your Mom already prepared cereal. You finished so you can go to the fields to meet up with the rest of team 7. "Good luck brat." Your Cousin Azula said. Azula was from the other branch of your clan. Azula was kind of creepy though because she was very strong and with her Gymnastics  skills, and her fire bending.

You got to the fields and everyone was there expect Kakashi. All of a sudden poof, Kakashi was there.( I'm sry I'm lazy rn almost Christmas break😩😩😩)

"Okay so now I have 3 bells. The one person not get a bell doesn't get lunch." Kakashi Sensei said."But Sensei what happens to the person that doesn't get lunch." Sakura asked. "They go back to the academy," Kakashi said. "Now when I say go, you get in your positions." He said. Then Naruto started to Attack him. "NA-RU-TOE, he never said go yet" Sakura said angrily. "Oh, heh opps," Naruto said rubbing the back of his neck (😅). "Go," Kakashi yelled. Everyone except Naruto raced to hide somewhere. 'Oh no Naruto (😓)' you worriedly thought. You made some of your shadow clones so you could keep Kakashi busy from finding the real you.

Your POV
"Ahhhhhh" I heard an annoying sound must of been Sakura. I was trying to meditate so I try to do my seismic sense on Kakashi, but it was kinda hard to master. I was also trying to ask my ancestors for help on my avatar state (I'm sry I'm a big fan of the legend of korra and the last air bender lol 🙃). My grandma, Avatar Kyoshi told me to wait and listen as always. So I did and all I heard was Sakura screaming "Sasuke are you okay??" Then I heard a thump. I frowned with my eyes closed cause I was still meditating. (😤) without steam. I then got up and saw Sasuke's head sticking out of the ground.   

Narrator POV
"Sasuke, what happens to you?" You asked snickering.(☺️) Sasuke looked away and said "W–whatever, can you just take my out of here?" "Yeah yeah, okay" you said while rolling your eyes 🙄. After you took him out of the hole you two pick Sakura up and laid her on the ground with a big patch of grass. You used your water bending thing were you got water from the plants and splashed them on Sakura's face. The she got up and chocked. "Ewww, why do I feel like I drank plant water." Sakura screamed. "Shut up Sakura, your blowing out cover!" Sasuke said whispering. Sakura then looked at you disgusted. "Your to close to Sasuke Y/N." You just ignored her so she could feel stupid talking to herself. Kakashi then poofed up in front of the 3 of us. "Gotch ya" he said. You tried to chi block/Pressure point Kakashi so you could all get the bells but he kept on moving and being fast. Avatar Korra said 'Use your ti Chi fighting style.' So you were light on your feet and did your ti Chi moves. Then you turned around behind your back. Little did you know Kakashi was going to run up to you but you waited and listened (earth bending theory) then you felt Kakashi's heart beat and you heard the bells jingle that's when you grabbed where you heard the jingling. You grabbed all 3 and threw them at Sakura and Sasuke. You found Naruto with your finally mastered seismic sense and gave the third bell to him. But then you noticed that you didn't have one. "Y/N you need this bell so you can become a kyoshi worrier" Naruto said. "Nah, you want to become hokage don't you right?" You said putting down his offer. "Actully you all passed." Kakashi says.

Skip Lunch Blah Blah (I'm lazy its 12:42 in the morning and I have an algebra Benchmark tomorrow 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻#%&$$&&#%%**^#^*¥££€!!!!😭😭😭😭😭)

Okay I'm back 4 days later lmao. It's Christmas break.

"Hey lets go the ramen shop for a little celebration ya know?" Naruto said. "yea sure I'll go" you said excited.  "Sasuke, Sakura?" Naruto asked. "I've better things to do" Sasuke said. "Naruto I don't have time." Sakura said. "Okay fine I guess y/n is a real Friend." (😒) Naruto said. Sasuke just walked off and Sakura ran to catch up behind him. "W- wait for me Sasuke!" Sakura hesitated.

Y/N POV
Me and Naruto headed to the Ramon shop. It was silent until I broke it. "Hey Naruto, so hows life?" You asked. "It's not good, people keep looking at me and taking their kids away every time they see me" Naruto looked down. "But you.....your different from the others. Your so kind and you like to keep peace. You also have great connection to the spirit world, your also beautiful. It's like your a goddess sent down to bring the world good." Naruto said. You blushed at what Naruto said. "Naruto, no ones ever said that to me. Is that what everyone thinks of me." You asked curious. "Yea it's straight from the heart."

Narrators POV
After eating ramen you walked home and Naruto walked you to your house. "Hi Mother, hi Father." You greeted your parents. "Oh hi Y/N, hello Naruto."
Your Mother said while smiling at you two. "Naruto do you want stay the night over." Your mom asked him. "Oh, no thanks thanks for the offer anyway." He said waving good bye. "Awe okay bye Naruto, your Mom said waving at him.

"When are you going to give me that katana?" You asked her. "You'll get it when you become Kyoshi worrier or a chunnin." She said. Your Mother retired from being a kyoshi worrier. (Last airbender crossovers lol😅) your Sister was a kyoshi worrier, but she escaped out of the village the same night Itachi did. They were in a relationship and they were both top shinobis in the fire country. You always hated the fact that she took the clans secret scrolls along with her.

How did like it?