Chapter 1

Dakota handed Krystalynn his money. He had been craving something all day and he couldn't put his finger on what it was. He thought Starbucks might relieve what he was feeling.

He got his change and stuffed the three quarters in his pocket. He turned to sit down and then BAM. He walked right into a girl. She had dropped her Starbucks on the floor and it spilled. You could hear a whine come from Krystalynn behind the counter. Dakota bent down to pick it up and help clean. When he came back up to say sorry he realized who it was. It was Mel!

"Dakota!," she she gasped. She was surprised for it was her ex.

"Oh,hey. How've you been?" He responded
"I've been good. You?"
"Fine. I'm sorry about the drink"
"It's okay. Maybe there's another way you can quench my thirst," she responded seductively. She licked her lips then looked at Dakotas bulge.

He felt his bulge start to get bigger and bigger. He grabbed Mel and they swiftly walked
to the bathroom. She closed the door and then the fun began

They started to make out. She felt his tongue go into her mouth and lick hers. She unbuttoned his shirt by ripping it open. She sat him down on the toilet and traced her tongue down his body. She reached his happy trail. She didn't admit it but she considered it the sexiest part of the body.

She slowly unzipped his pants. Just to tease him. She pulled his pants down and could see his massive erection. She started to kiss it. She rubbed it with her hand. Dakota moaned with pleasure.

She was ready and took it out of his underwear. It was ginormous!!! She was in shock. Dakota saw her face and replied,"I know right?" She was ready. She took his massive cock and placed it in her mouth. She went up and down on it. Her throat felt like velvet on his dick. She took his 10 inch cock all the way down her throat. Not easy but Mel could handle it. She had done this before with Dylan but he wasn't as big. She almost had the balls as well as his dick in her mouth. She had tears but didn't want to stop

She massaged it while sucking it. He enjoyed that the most. She took her mouth off it and went for his big balls. She sucked on it like two large lollipops. He couldn't breathe it felt so good.

She used her tongue to lick the tip. She could taste the pre cum. Taste like pineapple. She went down again on his dick. She sucked harder and stroked him faster. He had to hold onto the seat it was so good. He was moaning almost too loud

"I'M GONNA CUM," he said through a moan. Mel felt something warm inside her mouth. She couldn't decide whether to spit or swallow. She decided. Then someone walked in! It was Ross. He and Mel spit in unison only difference was what they spit was. Mel with cum on her face said," Hellatte, Hellatte, Hellatte."