Chapter 3

There was always a tension between Dakota and Dylan. They felt it in every touch, every movement, every look. They wanted each other but they couldn't put their feelings into words. At least until today. The tension was ready to break and it broke with passion.

Dylan was sitting on the table cross legged(in a minute he'd be in a different position). He was facing away from Dakota and Dakota wanted to change that. He came up behind Dylan and wrapped his strong arms around his torso. Dakota continued to place his head on Dylan's shoulder. His lips were so close to Dylan's cheek. He felt Dakota's minty breath on his face.

Dakota,being the horndog he is, slowly slipped his hands down. His hands drifted past the equator. Dylan didn't stop him because it felt so good. It was better than any woman he'd been with. Dakota's hands grabbed Dylan's crotch. He felt something grow. His love and Dylan's dick.

That was the signal. Dylan led Dakota to the bathroom. As soon as the door closed. They attacked each other's faces with their mouths. Dakota's tongue felt nice in Dylan's mouth.

He slammed Dylan into the wall and ripped of his own shirt. Dylan worked his tongue down Dakota's body. He shuddered from pleasure for Dylan's tongue was wet velvet. Immense pleasure went through his statuesque body. Dylan was finally on his knees to receive Dakota in his mouth.

The zipper went down and the "long" dick came out much to Dylan's satisfaction. He started massaging it with his hand and looked up at Dakota to see those dreamy eyes. He looked back down to focus on the task at hand.

Dakota's ginormous cock entered Dylan's relieving mouth. Half of it was in and it already hit the back of Dylan's throat. Dylan's didn't mind due to his lack of a gag reflex. Now it was cumming in handy. His thick member slid down his throat with ease.

It was moving back and forth in his mouth. It was like and train entering a tunnel over and over again. He tasted the pre cum in the back of his throat. It tasted like pineapple. His favorite

He was starting to go too slow him, so he decided to take matters into his own dick. He proceeded to fuck Dylan's face. The cum had almost arrived at the station. He decided to inform him of the impending flavor bomb, so he moaned out,"I'm gonna cummmm."

That was his cue. He took his mouth off the dick and started massaging it aggressively. He felt something move inside the shaft and opened his mouth. It spewed all over his face. Seeing Dylan with Dakota's semen all over his face brought him much joy. Dylan was lapping it up. When he came up of the floor Dakota licked his own cum off Dylan's face. Now it was Dylan's turn for fun.

He bent Dakota over the sink and ripped off his own pants. He teased Dakota's ass with his cock. Dakota giggled like a school girl. He then whispered,"Enter me.........Daddy."

Dylan shoved it in Dakota and they bother moaned together. He was tight but Dylan opened him up. It hurt but Dakota liked it. He fucked him for a solid ten minutes. It was unexpected but he came inside of him. It felt cool inside. Dakota felt much closer to Dylan now. He pulled out which made them both sad, but he had to return to the room or else Mel would get suspicious.