Chapter 14

Kevin was bleeding heavily on the dirty clothes. He barely had anything left in him. Barely a will to survive. He had to get out of there and get help. He dragged himself to the door. He sat up to open the door. He barely had any strength to open the door.

The door pushed open and he fell to his knees. There was 4 flights of stairs to get back to his room. He dragged himself up every step. It was agonizing. He felt his wound hit the side of every step. He cried out in pain. His body couldn't handle it. He had a thought. That thought was a will. He found something to live for. More like someone to live for.

He went faster up the stairs, ignoring the pain. He wanted to get though this so he could see someone once more. He needed to stick his dick in him. This determination was fueled by pure lust. His dick led him to the 4th floor. He got out of the stairwell. He was in the hallway.

He left a blood trail as he drug himself down the hallway. It wasn't realized but Dakota had seen this mess and was following the trail. Kevin was found by Dakota. Dakota rushed to his aide. He saw the wounds and started to freak out. He didn't know what to do.

He had an idea. The probability of it working was highly unlikely but anything's possible. Dakota whipped out his wife girthed cock. It was so thick and suckable. He started to back off. He thought of all the boys that made him hard. Pretty much all the guys in theatre. Every single one gave him a boner.

He started to jack off right next to Kevin. Each stroke was filled with purpose and a little bit of precum. He was breathing heavily because he had never jacked off this hard before. He always had trouble holding his dick because it was so big. He usually had to use two hands. This was one of those times. It was like fucking his own hands. He had soft hands and a soft dick so they went together.

The very sex boy felt so close to cumming. His plan was nearly complete. He had almost reached the point of completion. He positioned his cock at the entrance to Kevin's mouth. He took one hand off his dick. He used the other to open Kevin's mouth. He was ready. He filled Kevin's mouth to the brim with his tasty pineapple semen. Then he went to the wound and jizzed on that too. The wound was started to heal. The bleeding stopped and Kevin's heart rate returned to normal.

Kevin was starting to swallow Dakota's soul. It gave him strength from the blood loss. Kevin was almost done drinking it all. Dakota decided he wanted some of that. He brought Kevin's mouth to his. Kevin got the message and while they were kissing he spit the cum into Dakota's mouth like momma bird.

Dakota loved the taste of himself. It was too good to waste. This wasn't the person that Kevin had the will to live for nbut he was pretty close contender. Now maybe Kevin would be able to visit his one true cock