Chapter 7

Lizzie was stacking chairs in the black box when Dakota noticed her. She was looking hot as always and he could see that. Her hair seemed to flow like golden silk drapes or the cum coming out of Dylan. She was unaware of Dakota staring at her beauty.

He decided to approach her to see if she wanted to "help" him with something. He approached the bodacious babe and inquired about her well being. She replied with a pleasant," I'm good now that you're here." He smiled that little half smirk. He looked like a smoldering infant but she didn't mind because damn that ass.

He asked if she maybe wanted to do something with him. He winked and she did a shy laugh. "Come with me," he replied to her laugh. He took her hand and led her away. They ended up in costume storage. "Take of those revealing tight shorts and show me the goods you dirty whore," Lizzie demanded. He took off his belt and slapped his ass with it. He threw it into the floor. He pulled his pants down to the floor. "Now lay down and let momma get to work," Lizzie projected.

He laid down with his pants still attached to his legs. His erection went straight up in the air like the leaning tower of Pisa. It's looked like a yummy banana. Lizzie then positioned herself to where she was standing over Dakota. He smiled ready for that sweet pussy. She started to lower. Her legs spreading farther apart. Holy shit! Dakota realized she was trying to do a split on the dick

She was almost down all the way. Just the tip was in her but it was so thick that it already was hurting. Her foot slipped. She lost balance and went straight onto that might cock. She let out a painful cough. Blood starting pouring out of her mouth. She coughed again and blood splattered onto Dakota. He let out a worried yelp. She fell of his cock and onto the floor.

She was slowly dying. The dick had penetrated her so deep and hard that it stabbed her insides and caused hemorrhaging. Dakota was freaking. He knew his dick was powerful but not this powerful. It was powerful enough to control mortality.

He took her hands and decided to hide her. He drug her limp body up the stairs to the loft. He hid her underneath the sofa next to the one they hid lil Hunter. He kicked her under there and ran back down stairs to clean up the blood.

2 hrs later

Lizzie was awakened by a sharp metal sound. She opened her eyes and she was under some piece of furniture. She tasted metal in her mouth. She assumed it to be blood. Slowly, she drug herself out from the sofa. She was weak from blood loss. She sat up. Then something grabbed her from behind.

She felt a slicing at her throat. It's was painful but she was dying fast. She grabbed her throat to stop the bleeding but that didn't work. A million things ran through her mind. Things she loved. Things she'd miss. Crazy drama bitches, concerts, and the dick. She fell back to the floor. Her body was kicked under the sofa. Gone forever. It took five days for anyone to realize she was gone though. Due to all their fucking around