Chapter sex

2 weeks ago

"FUCK ME HARD YOU DIRTY LITTLE CUMSLUT," Hunter yelled at his master.
"Shut the fuck up," Dakota answered. He slapped Hunter so he would learn to behave. He penetrated hunters meat hole faster and faster. Dakota loves his asses to be plump and juicy like his own ass. Dakota did have a bodacious ass. Dakota's ass was like two big firm marshmallows.
It was so fucking eatable. Also very fuckable.

Whilst pounding lil hunters sweet ass he slapped the booty. It juggled every time and made Dakota yearn for more. Every Time he went in he seemed to go in deeper. It was like putting his dick in an apple pie. So juicy.

Hunter wasn't tight because of the enormous amounts of gay sex he has. He fucks any guy he meets but for a certain price. Might as well get some money out of it. This wasn't hunters first "sermon". Luckily Dakota's cock was huge so he actually felt something inside unlike others. It was hitting all the right spots every time which caused him to moan when Dakota entered him again and again.

Dakota felt close so he pulled out(which he really doesn't know how to do). He forcefully turned Hunter over to reveal his sick body. He was so slender and tan. Abs we're forming. Dakota was rubbing his huge dick while on top of Hunter. Hunter managed to fit the dick in his tiny little hands. He was working it like a cross on Sunday.

Dakota let out a moan."I want your cum in me master, Hunter replied to the moan.  "Then open your mouth cum dumpster," Dakota demanded.
"Make me," Hunter teased
This made Dakota angry so he took his massive cock and stared beating Hunter with it. It actually hurt a bit due to its size.

"Alright master," Hunter complied. He opened up his mouth and it wasn't to pray. Dakota's sweet juices sprayed all over his face. "More master," Hunter yearned. Dakota let out a second moan and even more of his soul squirted on Hunter.

It was like Hunter was bathing in Dakota. He was eating every inch of it off his own body. He put some on his finger and slowly sucked off the substance to show how good he was at using his mouth. Dakota was jealous and asked him I feed it to him. It tasted like a thanksgiving feast. Every food manageable seemed to work it's way into his tasted buds

"Alright here's your hundred," said Dakota. "No payment necessary, big daddy." Hunter replied."This was because I wanted to," he added. Hunter had always found Dakota so sexy. He was a way better lover than all the other boys combined. And he's had sex with Ben, Kyle, Dylan, Jace, Ross, and tomorrow was Trenton's appointment.

Dakota kissed Hunter and he felt something. Oh wait Hunter's hand was on his ass. He gave it a nice squeeze and pat. He pulled him in even closer. They embraced for a while. Their tongues explored each other's mouth. They released each other. Dakota didn't know this would be the last time they did anything together