Chapter 2

There it was. Out there in the open. Finally Ross had admitted his feelings for Dylan. Dylan wasn't sure how to respond. All he knew was that he wanted Ross. Right then and there. Dylan grabbed Ross' face and kissed him. Ross grabbed him. The kiss seemed to last forever which was good because they didn't want it to end. Kissing started to turn into making out. Heated and passionate. Ross is tongue became one with Dylan's mouth and he enjoyed every second. Ross pulled off Dylan's shirt and his own at the same time. Dylan started to kiss down Ross' neck towards his nipples. Dylan traced his tongue all over his body. Tasting every inch of him. Dylan especially enjoyed licking Ross' abs.

Ross then got to work and got on his knees. He unzipped Dylan's jeans and pulled them down. Ross couldn't wait to have his cock in his mouth. Then he pulled down his sexy black underwear to reveal Dylan's thick cock. Ross placed his mouth on Dylan's dick. He almost couldn't get it in his mouth. It's was lick trying to eat a very large burger.

Ross took his mouth and went up and down on it. Slowly Dylan's dick penetrated Ross's face. Ross wasn't getting all of it in his mouth so Dylan pushed his head further onto his dick. Ross was almost choking but he was I got that. Ross momentarily took his mouth off to massage Dylan's member with his hand. Slowly and he rubbed up and down and Dylan moaned sounds of pleasure. His eyes were almost in the back of his head he felt so much pleasure. Ross then proceeded to spit on Dylan's massive cock. Dylan took that as his cue

Dylan threw Ross onto the bed and climbed on top of him. They kissed a bit more then he flipped Ross over. In a hurry he pulled down his pants to reveal his plump ass. Dylan couldn't wait to be inside of him and make him his bitch. He placed himself at his entrance.

Slowly but surely he took his giant erection and entered Ross. Ross held back a cry of pain and pleasure. He started to fuck Ross harder and harder. He was so deep inside. Ross begged for it faster and Dylan complied. They were two bodies intertwined. Their souls went together like his dick in his ass. Dylan fucked Ross for a good 10 minutes. Then he felt ready to cum.

So he pulled out of Ross and flipped him over to reveal Ross' dick which was also big. It was more of a long cock. Dylan placed his dick above Ross' face. Ross took it in his hand and massaged it to completion. Dylan came on his face and got most of it his mouth. Ross loved the taste of him in his mouth. It was sweet like candy. Then he licked the cum of the rest of face and ate it like it was heroin.

With both of them naked they lay there cuddling. They were making out. Dylan could taste himself in Ross' mouth. He loved it. The rest of the time Dylan was just massaging Ross' dick slowly and making out. Dylan had forgotten about Mel and he didn't feel bad about it. Mel was a thing of the past and Ross was a thing of the future.