KiAC#2: MINE!

WARNING ALERT: MADAMING MALING GRAMMAR DITO. SAKA KO NA I-E-EDIT.

SALAMAT.

- FMS

★★★★★★★★

"I already call for help and they're coming right away. Alpha will come and want to talk to you. I don't see you a harm but still for the safety of the pack. Why are you here?" The big guy asked for the third time but didn't get any words from me.

I start trembling as I heard what the big guy said, that someone is coming and wants to talk to me, I whimper as I feel that they will imprison me again.

"No... I just got my freedom back..." I startled as I heard a loud thump coming from where the big guy came from. My body got stiffened as I saw another two big guy, the one has a dirty blonde hair while the other one has a yellowish hair and holding a large shirt.

"What are you doing here?" The dirty blonde hair guy while his eyes start to roam and landed on me, then he start walking towards me and as my instinct say, I start crawling away from him. "Hey, I won't hurt you. I'm here to help you, I'm a doctor."

Tinignan ko lang sila, lalo na ang lalaking unti-unting lumalapit sa'kin. Lalo akong napahikbi ng maramdaman kong may humawak sa magkabila kong braso, nagpumiglas ako ng nagpumiglas pero na balewala ito dahil unti-unti na ring bumibigay ang katawan ko dahil sa pagkawala ng madaming dugo at sa sobrang pagod.

"Oh... Moon Goddess. Why? Why?" I keep uttering that question to my mind while crying.

"Don't be scared to us, we're just helping you." The guy doctor said to me. I just shook my head while I try to move again.

Nanigas ang katawan ko nang may maamoy akong napakasarap na amoy, the mix scent of wild forest and cinnamon. Hindi ko alam kung bakit parang gumaan ang pakiramdam ko ng maamoy ko ito. But it vanishes as I heard a loud growl coming from behind the bushes.

"MINE!" Someone roared and the two guys holding me got stiffened. I look up only to be greet a very handsome guy that I've meet in my whole life and I feel so alive as our eyes met.

"They're just trying to help me, Alpha. We were unaware that she is your mate." The guy doctor said while bowing his head.

"NOBODY CAN TOUCH MY NAKED MATE!" He yells at him. I look down as I remember that I am naked in front of them and for the first time I feel so uncomfortable, even if I'm used to it. I feel wrong, I feel so shy and most of it, so low.

"We're really sorry, Alpha." They said in unison as they release me. As I feel they loosen their grip, my instincts rub in, I gather all my strength, I turn my back to them and prepare to run.

As I'm about to run, may biglang pumalibot na braso sa aking beywang. "Where are you going, princess?" Bigla akong nanghina nang marinig at maramdaman ko any hininga niya sa may batok ko at tanging hikbi lang ang isinagot ko habang pinipilit kong makawala sa kanya.

"Stop it, princess and just tell me your name, baby." He said softly. I stop moving but I didn't answer him and I just keep staring at him. I saw how he clenches his jaw as he takes a deep breath, but there's is no way for me to explain myself.

Because, I don't speak.....

I haven't talked for almost a year or so, after I've been imprisoned. Because, as I keep asking or begging to stop what they're doing to me, they got angrier and won't stop their assault until they don't hear anything from me.

When he realizes that I haven't answered his word, he look down at me and ask me again with a little force.

"What is your name!?" I flinch and start trembling.

"Alpha. I don't know if she speaks, she didn't utter any word since we got here." The first guy said.

"Sage, can you go back to the house and ask to borrow some of my sister's clothes. We will be headed there right now." The big guy said to Sage.

"Yes, Alpha." Sage said before he starts running away.

The big guy that holding me, look down and ask me again.

"Princess, can you please tell me your name?" I look away, shaking my head. I don't know him. I don't trust him. He could be as bad as the last people I encounter and I won't give the satisfaction of hearing my pleas again.

I keep looking around as I try to seek for anything that will help me to escape. But when I realize that there is no way for me to escape, I start crying again.

When I look up to him, I saw his eyes are full of sadness and sorrow. I try to focus on his expression, but suddenly I start getting very dizzy again. And if this big guy does not carrying me, I would definitely be tripping.

"Hold on, princess." I heard from him as I feel he start walking vastly and right as I am about to pass out, I hear him yelling orders to them.

I try to move and look up to see where we are heading to. But everything got blurry until it all fades to black.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞+∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

End of chapter 2. ;)

Comment and Vote
Please?

Thanks. 😘

♡ FMS ♡