KiAC#7: Bathe & Little laugh

WARNING ALERT: MADAMING MALING GRAMMAR DITO. SAKA KO NA I-E-EDIT.

SALAMAT.

- FMS

★★★★★★★★

As we reach the room, the first thing I notice is the scent. The mixture scent of wild forest and cinnamon. The scents which give me security and make me feel like I'm in the cloud nine.

Pierce room, definitely.

When I look around, I saw bunch of books that if I'm given a chance by Moon Goddess, someday I could read all of it. The wall is mixture of white and gray, the bed was in the center and the left side, there's a couch near at the window where you can see the forest. (A/N: See the picture. Sorry, I'm not good at describing. ~skittish smile~)

When Pierce reaches the bed, he gently put me down and watches me as I roam my eyes in his room

When Pierce reaches the bed, he gently put me down and watches me as I roam my eyes in his room. As I look at him, he also watches me nervously.

"This is my room and you will be sleeping in here with me." My eyes widen at his statement. I look at the bed, feeling so nervous.

"I can sleep on the couch for a couple nights if you want, I really don't mind it.." He trails off. When he looks back at me, I just nod my head.

"Do you want to shower?" I feel my face got redden as he mentions the shower.

"Hey? You can shower alone if that's what you want. But remember what Mike said, you will be having trouble with the daily activities, because of how little muscle you have. But that's fine; I'll go start it for you." He says as he rushes all the things and makes way to the bathroom.

He walks back out and into his closet then comes out with one of his shirt and basketball short.

"You can wear this, if that's okay? I don't have any clothes for you, as of now. But maybe you can go shopping later in the week with Caye?" I give him a small smile and nods, before I took the clothes then head to the bathroom.

After trying to wash my hair and dirt around my body, I am relatively clean as I walk out and look in the mirror to check myself.

I realize that I missed about half of my back and neck, also my hair has conditioner in it. Realizing how exhausted I am and it took me twenty minutes all by myself; I know I won't be able to do the rest by myself.

I walk out of the bathroom still in his towel, I look around for Pierce and as my eyes landed at him, he looks up at me with a confused look.

"Yes, princess?" he asks with a small smile. I point my back and neck then my hair, frowning. "Need help?" He asks again.

I nod my head and walk back in, knowing he will follow

He walks in and starts the shower again, but in a tub now. I get back in and sit down then he start washing the rest of my hair. When he is done with my hair, he starts washing my back, as I see the bubbles in the water, I get a funny ideas. I gather some of it and turn around then blow them on Pierce.

At first he looks so shock and for a second, I got scared, thinking he will be mad at what I did but it vanish as he start putting more bubbles on my head

At first he looks so shock and for a second, I got scared, thinking he will be mad at what I did but it vanish as he start putting more bubbles on my head. I splash the water and start laughing. Right after I laugh, I saw him freeze then he smiles so wide that make him more handsome.

"Your laugh is so lovely." He says with full of adoration.

I look down because I feel my cheeks got redden. He lifts my chin and stared at me, intently.

"Don't be embarrassed, I love it." He smiles lovingly. When he lean in close enough to kiss me, I wrap both my hand then pull him inside the tub that make the water splattered everywhere.

Natawa ulit ako nang makita kong basing-basa siya. Nanlaki ang mga mata ko ng makita kong ngumisi siya, bago pa man ako makalayo ay nahawakan na niya ko sa bewang at sinimulang kilitiin na nagpatawa sa'kin.

After a couple of minutes he stops and just wraps his arms around me, holding me against his chest while I'm at his lap. I look up at him and smiles a bit then rest my head at his chest, savoring the comfort feeling around him.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞+∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

End of chapter 7. ;)

A bit update before this week ends. 😘
Hope you like it!

Comment and Vote

Please?

Thanks. 😘

♡ FMS ♡