KiAC#3: Cayenne & Pierce

WARNING ALERT: MADAMING MALING GRAMMAR DITO. SAKA KO NA I-E-EDIT.

SALAMAT.

- FMS

★★★★★★★★

As I regain my consciousness, I heard a beeping sound around me. I try to move but due to some reason I don't know, my body can't move a single then I try to open my eyes, blinking many times to adjust from the light.

"Where am I?" I ask myself silently as I roam my eyes everywhere and got scared as I don't recognize the room or why I am at the hospital room? I start to panic as I remember what happened before I got here. I look around to see where I could escape.

I flinch as I heard a loud growl and thrashing sound outside of the room. My breath quickens as I heard the familiar voice.

"Fvck! Is she up yet?" I heard from the familiar voice. "The big guy!"

"No, Alpha. I gave her some sedatives a couple of hours back, she is still recovering and even she recover from the wound on her leg, she will have a lot of recovering to do. She is highly malnourished and her muscles are not so fine." The other voice said that I recognize too.

"Is there anything else wrong, Mike?"

"Well. She has a minor cuts and bruises but those should heal soon. But there is something else you should know but I need you to be calm." Mike said and I can hear and feel the worry in is voice.

"What is it?" The big guy asks.

"Wherever she was, it wasn't by her choice. The bruises on her ankles and wrist show the sign of being tied up and with the amount of scars that it was a very long time." The doctor sighs as he continues, "And I know why she doesn't speak."

"Why!? What did they do to her!?" I hear the big guy boom

"She shows evidence of repeated sexual assaults and this is the cause of her silence. There is no medical reason for her silence but t is more psychological than physical. She really speaks but she chooses not."

"What! I'm going to KILL THEM!" Malakas at madiin na bigkas ng lalaking bumuhat sa'kin bago ako mawalan ng malay. Buong lakas akong bumangon at tumalon pababa ng kama, sabay ng paghahanap na makakatulong para ako ay makatas.

Hindi kasi magandang ginagalit sila, sasaktan o kaya ay gagahasain na naman nila ako kapag nagkataon. Ayoko nang maranasan pa ulit iyon. Nang pinilit kong tumayo at maglakad naramdaman kong may tumulo sa mga hita ko, agad akong napatingin dito, mukhang bumuka ang tahi nito pero wala na kong oras para intindihin ang sugat ko. Agad akong tumakbo papasok ng banyo ng marinig ko ang pagbukas ng pinto, alam kong katangahan 'to dahil makikita at makikita niya pa din ako pero kahit paano ay mai-hahada ko naman ang sarili ko sa gagawin niya. Nagtago ako sa likod ng shower curtain, narinig ko ang mga yabag niyang papalapit sa kinaroroonan ko.

I cower away as the shower curtain flew back and the big guy appears, hoping he will leave me alone but I know he won't. I start to cry as he move forward, I saw how he got confused.

"Why did you hide?" The big guy asks softly to me that make ma calm for a second before someone barge in. I look at his side and saw a girl that looks younger than my age.

"What are you doing, Kuya!?" Sigaw niya dito.

"I don't know, Caye! I just came to see how she was but she run." He said as he frown. As I saw that emotion from him, I wanted to erase it. Wait! What?!

Hindi ko 'to dapat maramdaman, bagong kidnapper ko siya. Ikukulong niya ako ulit! Pero sa hindi ko alam na dahilan, naphinto ako sa pag-iyak at ang tanging ginagawa ko na lang ay manood sa pag-aaway ng magkapatid.

"Maybe it's because you came charging in here like a bull, brother! She didn't have a best time with guys so maybe a huge guy running after her, could have been scared her!" she rolls her eyes then look at me, "Hi! I'm Cayenne but you can call me whatever you want." She smiles then point to the big guy, "And he is my brother, Pierce and don't mind him." Pierce let out a small growl that made me whimper and curled into ball again.

"Kuya! Stop that! You're scaring her again." She yelled at him again.

It's a bit awkward and funny at the same time watching this huge guy being yelled by such a small girl. Cayenne was a bit taller than me with an auburn hair and a deep blue eyes color.

When I look back at Pierce, he looks sad again realizing what happened.

"Go find Kuya Sage and I will get her cleaned up." Cayenne said.

As Pierce walks out the door, I feel sad while watching him leave but I remind myself that I shouldn't feel this way, he is my new master.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞+∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

End of chapter 3. ;)

Comment and Vote
Please?

Thanks. 😘

♡ FMS ♡