Basic signs of jelousy

It kept me up all night, I couldn't stop thinking about it.
That kiss,
When he told me he loved me,
The way his lips tasted on mine.
Woah... okay first things first I gotta get up out of bed, and then I gotta chill, for real. As I swung my legs over my bed, I felt my feet touch the cold wooden floor as my legs tensed up. I sighed, still thinking about Rodrich as I sighed, standing up stretching my back and getting ready for yet another day of dance, hard core and merciless in all its glory.

Tommorow is the day that I will preform in front of thousands...

~
Time Skippo brought to you by solidified milk (cheese)
~

I threw my Pointe shoes in my dance bag and zipped it up quickly, in a rush to get things done and get to see Rodrich sooner. My mother, obviously caught off guard by this looks at me with a soft gaze and finally says...

"What's the rush, dear?"
I didn't hesitate to answer her.

"Just want to get to dance early, do something productive and make us do great things in the future." I explained. She nodded and continued to clean dishes. There was an apple on the counter so I grabbed it, put it in my mouth, slipped on some black flats and ran to catch the bus.

~
Another Time Skippo brought to you by your beloved machine, Couterdroid♡
~

"... And so I threw a rock at her window and ended up breaking it!" Said Jasper excitedly.

"Jazz, as much as I love you, you should know better than to do that stuff..." I smiled. Jasper's eyes narrowed on me.

"You, we need to talk. You, Rodrich, did I miss something important? !" She said as she clutched one of my hands.

"Roddy is special to me..." I murmured.

"You guys already have pet names for eachother? "

"... no..." I said as I looked down at my hands. The bus had arrived early, and everyone borded, a few people got off. She didn't really speak to me after that, she twitched her eyebrows at me and gave me some strange smirks from a distance that I thought were creepy, but,
Come on guys,

It's Jasper.
She nudged me everytime he walked by, and I would turn around.
She would still be wearing thay same god damn face...

I knew that face from anywhere...

That face she made when I was 5 and I had gotten a new bracelet from my mother for my birthday, she eyed it from a distance almost as if she wanted to take it...

Yes.

My most best friend in the world, Jasper,

Was indeed jelous.
~

Short update! Meh... but he next chapter is gonna be the best, it gets really intense and that's all I can say. It might take a while for some ideas to kick in but,

Until then, eagle scouts!!

Vote!

Comment!

Follow!

Your Favorite machine,

~Couterdroid♡♡