Jasper the wolf

I didn't really think much of it to be honest, I knew that I meant something to Rodrich and He meant something to me. So it wasn't that big of a deal. She just really pushes my buttons when she bombard me with questions... Oh? My bad. I should stop talking shit being her back. She didn't really do anything...

Yet.

Dezzy noticed how funny I looked staring at Jasper, like a cat staring down an innocent looking rat in a bird cage. She grabbed my shoulder.

"Are you okay, (Y/N)?" She asked quietly.

"Ya, I'm fine. " I said harshly, not trying to sound to rude, but it came out the wrong way.

"Alright, well if you need to talk about anything, I'm right here." Smiled Dezzy. I nodded and smiled back weakly. Just then, Jasper walks by, swinging her hips flirtatiously past Rodrich and Ivan.

"Hey Jasper~" smiled Dezzy.

"Hey Dezzy. And... other person..." said Jasper as she rolled her eyes.

"Other person has a name..." I say harshly.
"Jackass" I mumble under my breath.

"(Y/N), I understand that your mad at her. But name calling isn't going to do any good for you." Said Dezzy as she put a hand on my shoulder. I sighed in responce.

"I know, Dez. It's just, she's doing that to piss me off." I shrugged.

"Listen, all she's doing is bieng a wolf. Wolves will do that just to make their prey mad. And then when they are making you angry and you charge at them, they already have a plan, they'll hurt you before you hurt them." She stated.

"A... wolf." I said slowly.

"Yes, A wolf." She said calmly, looking into my eyes.

"Just trust me, I might not be the smartest of all people, but wolves like her tend to love to pick fights with goats like you."

"But, Dez, we've been best friends ever since we were small." I said as I held my breath.

"But look at how she's treating you. Is that really a best friend when they turn on you like that and sabotage and spoil things for you?" She asked. I shook my head weakly.

"You're right..."

"Forget about her, all it's going to do is weigh you down like a lead sweater."

"Alright, well, if you'll exuse us..." I said as I stood up.

"We have an important recital to practice."

"That's the spirit, (Y/N)." She said softly. I smiled at her. She was right.

Jasper was only trying to pick fights.