swans kiss

We were a got mess. Simply 2 bodies entangled with in eachother. His hot breath brushed my neck and sent a shudder down my spine. His forehead had been wet with work. I worked a gentle hand down his back, whispering softly.

   "What a way to start off the morning." I giggled. He returned the gesture as he brought his face up to mine, raising his eyebrows in a way that drew me to him helplessly. His brow lined with sweat that highligjted his cheekbones like an array of sunshine, His eyes warm and caring.

  "I agree." He stated matter of factly, making his way to the luxurious bathroom that just so happened to accompany his suite. A beautiful jacuzzi tub. "Join me?..~" My face reddened at the fact that I was before Mr Rodrich, bare-bodied. But I agreed, and got up with a dazed smile as I followed him in.

-

"You ready?"

"Ready for what?"

Dezzy dropped her school bag in the middle of a park bench, whipping the zipper open and grabbing a couple of cans of spray paint. One red, One white. Russia looked at her in confusion.
  "Artistic liberty, baby." She winked at him and tossed it to him, he flailed his arms wildly to collect the can, but finally clutched it in his hand. "Get creative. Don't. Get caught."

  Ivan wandered around with the can of spray paint in his hand while Dezzy searched for a canvas for her masterpiece.

-

Dezzy , with one strap of her school bag on her shoulder, walked around with it in the pocket of her jeans. Broken glass littered an abandoned gas station that just so happened to be close by, fenced in by medium high fences. A smile widened on Dezzy's face.
     "Nice, a new hot spot." She  chuckled as she huffed her bag over the fence and came landing after. She picked up her bag and pursued the fas station. It was odly quiet, and dusty. She pulled the can from her pocket and shook it slightly, until she heard someone clearing their throat.
   She looked around. Nothing was there.
    Her heart began to race, her palms became sweaty.
    "Hello...? Im s-sorry."

    "Sorry aint enough, baby cakes."  Her heart stopped, it came from right behind her. It was a man, huffing his breath of cigarette smoke on the back of her neck. She jumped and turned and backed away.

A man with eyes of red and nice tan skin, over a smooth boston accent. "Well, you gonna fix that dot you made on the floor when you shit your pants or... like what?"

She stood in silence, hypnotized by his eyes.

"Russias girl hmm?" He chuckled. "Youre  far from home.."