Tea and chill

Finished with what Jasper had to say, not wanting to even stay after practice to talk to Roderich, I made my way home, hands stuffed in the pockets of my sweater as I stumbled to get my dance bag strap higher on my shoulder, huffing as I did so. The sky was clouded over as it had been for the past few days . Russias eyebrows furrowed , confused as he watched me walk by, probably just wonderig why I hadn't talked to Rodrich in a long time. It was a patters rather missed by a certain someone.
    "(Y/n)..." He said softly, getting up and slowly starting his way towards me.
   "Yeah..?" I replied rather bitterly, not that I wanted it to come out as bitter at all. He looked stung and recoiled a bit before he opened his mouth to speak again.
   "I know you haven't been having the best of times but.. would you like to come over to my house for some tea..? I am sure it'll put you to ease a bit.." He said, softer this time, as if I were fragile. Any more softer and I wouldn't know what to do with myself. I, myself began to recoil slowly after hearing him speak. My tone softened.
   "Y-yeah.. yeah I would love to be there-," I paused for a short breath and quirked a smile. "Thanks , Rodrich. I assume that Dezzy will be going with Russia, and they quite possibly will tag along...?" I asked. The corners of his mouth began to stretch into a slight smile. "Most likely." He sighed.
"Well-... y'know what they say..! The more, the merrier..~" I smiled and looked into his eyes, something ever- so luring about them that made my spine lock in place. I'm helpless.

He chuckles and nods. "Yes, (Y/N) The more the merrier.~" He repeated.

--

The performance had been rescedueled time and time when I went to go and look at the callendar on the schools forum wall. Another X, one after the other like an unfair game of tic-tac-toe. Ms Tina herself hadn't been so impressed, then again, Im not even shocked. Dance went by so quickly when I wanted something. I guess it was motivation, and the only thing I looked forwards to in my slightly boring life other tgen anotger sny comment, a snicker and a glare from Jasper the wolf. Dezzy seemed quick to get out with the tall Russian , bouncing on the balls of her feet as she beamed up at him, holding his hand. She looked so happy, and so did he. He giggled softly and gently bent down to give the dazy girl a kiss on the cheek. She caught him midway into the cheek kiss with a ground-breaking kiss before quickly pulling away with an 'Ahem' as she grabbed his hand. He clutched her hand , tighter than before, leaning down as he whispered something in her ear. She went pale, her mouth dropped as he tightened her grip on his hand. What in the hell did he say?

Rodrich closed the piano, no longer dusty from the misuse of Mr Wilson, and gently tucked the stool in as he looked up at me with a smile.

"Tea?"

I nodded and beamed up at him.

"Indeedo~"

-
The ride back was in a bruised up blavk limousine that are town called the finest, along with a driver to go along with the ride, a smoky smelling white man with a Trump combover and a threatinig looking underbite. I took a seat next to Rodrich , who climed in first, of course, cross legged and completely ruling out the jack wagon with classyness.  I took a seat next to him, giving him some space of course, while Ivan and Dezzy got in. Ivan hit his head on the top of the limousine ceiling and only reacted with a slight hiss. Dezzy followed in after him, sittig rather close to him as well, ond of her hand on his as she whispered a ' You alright?'. He replied with a firm nod, but the red bruise on his forehead said otherwise. She layed her head on his shoulder, her ankles crossed as she always had them, a hand on his. Rodrich and I felt rather akward in this situation. I personally wasn't shy at all with any public dispays of affection in any way shape or form, he seemed rather shy. I didn't want to push it, but I was urged to touch his pale soft looking hand. I slowly crept my fingers over to his and interlocked them within mine. He responded with a slight blush, returning the soft grip, a smile growing on his delicately beautiful feautures. I let out a slight giggle as well, laying my head on his shoulder, still keeping a bit of a distance on him.  

-

We arrived to the grand looking hotel, much more ancient looking then our own dance school, the inside was fancy, with velvet, velvet and more gold decorations to build a city. Rodrich and I seperated from Ivan and Dezzy, going to his room for tea. The place pretty much spoke for itself. It was a tiny house, updated in all its glory compared to its outer shell, and decorated with elegant tiny paintings of flowers. A smile came to my face.       

"Its nice," I said. He replied wih a smile and a nod to me before he made his way to the mini kitchen, and kneeled down to get a kettle. I took my shoes of and wandered around a bit until I found a seperate room with a grand piano, already opwn and everything. I pulled out the stool and began to press the keys, one after the other until I completed the scale.
   "(Y/n)." I heard my name from the doorway. There he stood, with his arms crossed as he shook his head, a smile ..?"
   "Did somebody say Gilbert?!" Said another voice. It wasn't from Rodrich. It was much more... obnoxious...
  ".. Prussia , shut up!"
  "No , no , no! I want to see the frau that you seem to be having fantasies with~"
  "Gilbert shut the hell up!"
My face flushed as I looled at the albino man.
   "What in the hell...." I turned my gaze to Rodrich. "Fantasies?"