Fantasies

Of course, Fantasies isn't the most... dare I say it, appealing thought that comes to mind when speaking to a regular person, but this was Rodrich, this was diffrent. I didn't take my eyes of  the albino. I've never seen someone as thin as him. He was the slightest touch of lean, with a sharp face and messy white hair and pale skin in a white tee shirt and black shorts, bearing splotchy and bruised legs that seemed to pull what color he  had in his very fair skin tone. My hands eased off from the piano as my gaze continued to examine the strange and loud man.
    "For one thing, Mr Gilbert," I started, my voice rather soft. "It isn't up to you to be distributing false information about others, now is it? Well, even if he does, it isn't your buisness..."
   His eyes asphyxiated on mine, my eyes drew back as I felt his burn into skin. "True,  true. But it is when I can hear him through my wall, moaning '(Y/N)~ I'm so close~'" He chuckled.
Rodrich recoiled in disbelief and crossed his arms over his chest.
     "(Y/N) , don't listen to that ash tray, he's a liar." He said in complete denial. Gilbert cackled loudly, almost hyena - like before he threw an arm around the austrian with a crooked smile. 
       "I'm kidding with you, I'm kidding with you. Gosh. Your even more serious than my brother."
       "And he's here too, so watch what you say about him, or he'll probably return you a favor, not the good kind." Said Rodrich. Gilbert rolled his eyes and nodded.
    "Yea , yea. Whatever you say princess." He said, unwrapping his arm from the other's shoulders, and ge walked off with a funny, lanky walk. Rodrich watched him leave and cleared his throat with an apology.
   "Sorry about him.."
   "It's fine. Now about that tea.."
   "The tea can wait," He said , his voice sounding like a purr.
    "I have something much better in mind.~"

-
It was cold outside, but not too cold. The sky darkened with the threat of beauty to come and slowly float down towards us. The rainy days have stopped, winter was sniffing right around the corner. While I sat across from Rodrich, sipping my cup of tea as he did his, I looked towards the window. Not but a single ray of light casted itself onto the ground.
    "It's so nice," I said as I smiled, looking at Rodrich with happy eyes. Why happy eyes? I dont know, somethig about the moment seemed very pure. Rodrich nodded with a smile.
   "It is.~"
I returned my gaze out the window, it was getting really dark. My eyebrows furrowed worriedly. He gave me an inquiring look.
   "(Y/N)? Are you alright?"
   "It's getting late," I said as I set the cup of tea down. "I best get going."
   "It's all too dark for you to be heading out this late at night. Come on, (Y/N). You can stay here with Gilbert, Ludwig and I."
Something about that statement made me feel uneasy, but safe at the same time. I wasn't going to lie, that Gilbert guy scares the fuck out of me. But to stay with Rodrich, I'm now much more interested. I returned my gaze back to the window and nodded again, taking my phone out to texy my mom.

       Too late to come home, Im gonna sleep at Dezzy's.

Not long after that I got a reply.

       Ok. Have fun.

A smile came to my face as I looked up at Rodrich again.
    "Alright. I'll stah the night with you." From an enclosed room, not far from the piano room, I heard the annoying voice shout a 'Wooooo!'
    "Where would I be sleeping?" I asked.
    "With me." He said. There wasn't anything plotted in his tone, he was oddly calm about it.
    "Oh..." I blushed and bit my lip a bit.
    "Alright..~"

-
Already my mind began to race back and forth to unscouted territory. On the inside of me, my blood was cool, awaiting his warm touch again,  even if it were just a graze. Anything was a gift if it were from him. The thought of his lips against mine sent me up to heaven. God forbidden pleasure. I got more and more bothered as my mind began to imagine it, there it was.

Him, grazing his hands down my body, caressing every single curve as he whispered beautiful nothings into my ear, his voice hoarse and deep, nothing but sheets seperating us, his chest rising and falling in rhythm with mine as he readies himself for the next step-

     "(Y/N)..? Are you cold?" He said to me. I broke out of my trance. I was sitting cross- legged in one of his dress shirts as I looked over at him. His hair was pasted to his forehead as he looked down at me.He had just come fresh out of the shower, that glistening skin more appealing theb I had ever imagined, he held a towel at his waist, mind you, but I still tried my best to not let my gaze drop to further areas, clearly showing themselves. I quickly shook my head of the dirty thoughts. "N-no," I said, drawing my knees to my chest. "I'm fine." He nodded.
     "I just wanted to see if you were warm. Personally I think that shirt is rather,  more breathable than it should be.." He looked down at my thighs that were drawn to my chest. I blushed gently as I slowly let my legs go, sliding them in front of me , a flirtatious hand trailing down them.
     "What is it that you really wanted..?" I asked with a smirk.
    "To... see if you were okay like that..~" He said, his voice almost a sexy grumble.
   "Yeah, right ~" I said as I giggled. He was quick to leave , and I saw the reason why.
    "Where ya goin'~?"
   "I'll be back, I uh, just have to fix up something.."

     'Fix up something', ... hm... well we all know what that means then..~~.

Honestly guys, thank you for even trying to read this garbage. The plot is way too fast but hey, I write in the fast lane, y'all. But for real, thank you to all my dork babies who voted and motivated me for this, you guys are awesoooome! Keep voting and commenting and reading, literally every ounce, or should I say read, counts!!! Please do read my other story, my not so friendly bounty hunter, it's pretty great!

Thank you again so so muuuch!

~ the diddly darn Frick_engine